Search results

1. Rainbow Robin

Probably taking a break for a while. I don't feel keyed in to this place any more, hopefully a...

Probably taking a break for a while. I don't feel keyed in to this place any more, hopefully a month or so out will help
  2. Rainbow Robin

Screenshot Kalos General Commentary Never Stop No Healing: No Healing Y

Hey everyone, quick update. I wanted to get the run finished before halloween so I could get it all done before my university coursework hell began; I have missed this deadline and as such it's not a great look for my future if I prioritize the nuzlocke over dry, dusty old Greeks and their...
  3. Rainbow Robin

General Video Games  Gen VIII Leak Discussion Thread

Woot. Fox! 2 of them. Pure dark. Elephant, type unknown Meowth-Galar, evolving into a new thing apparently called Purrserker that's pure steel. There's a depressed purple dinosaur, there's Grookey's 2 evolutions, there's Sobble's 2 evolutions... honestly I'm not displeased by anything we're...
  4. Rainbow Robin

Written Story Teen Nuzlocke Halloween Anthology

The Painted Ship by Rainbow Robin The very deep did rot: O Christ! That ever this should be! Yea, slimy things did crawl with legs Upon the slimy sea. A cargo taken from the sea by a headstrong and ungrateful sailor carries ship and crew both into the depths of obsession and paranoia.
  5. Rainbow Robin

Rainbow Robin's Bird Box

[/Spoiler][/Spoiler]
  6. Rainbow Robin

Here we go, off into the belly of the game's sudden obligatory evil team plot. Yknow... just once I'd like to see a Pokemon game without an evil team, perhaps. Just one bad guy. No supporters, no admins... just one guy who hates you. Wouldn't that be better? Well... I dunno. Anyway, on with the...
  7. Rainbow Robin

I'm looking forward to throwing Snover at things, but Mega-Abomasnow is very low tier as Megas go. I'm a little worried about slinging it up against the Champion, especially since I'd need to switch into it somewhere along the line - Flying Press is supereffective to a 4x degree on Abomasnow and...
  8. Rainbow Robin

I have a good title for this one but it's a bit spoilery, so it'll be retroactively added in 24 hours' time. It's revealed in the body of the update too, but I don't want to put it in the title right now.
  9. Rainbow Robin

Come onnnn we need to hurry this up! This run will be finished by Halloween or thenabouts or my name isn't Rainbow Robin!
  10. Rainbow Robin

Written Story Kalos Mature Found Family: A Matter Of Pride

And with that, we're on to Disc 2! ⏮ prev song | stop ⏹ | next song ⏭
  11. Rainbow Robin

And we're back properly! Here's to completing this 'locke, finally! Hopefully. Maybe. ⏮ prev song | stop ⏹ | next song ⏭
  12. Rainbow Robin

Previously on Found Family: A Matter of Pride Found Family: A Matter of Pride has been on break for a month or two while I sorted out the direction for the run, but I’m pleased to say it’s now reached a point where the buffer is strong enough for it to resume posting. It’ll now update to a...
  13. Rainbow Robin

Music  What are you listening to?

Best of Black Sabbath, it's on Children of the Grave right now, to hammer together as music to write to or use as inspiration
  14. Rainbow Robin

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

Cheerful Childish Charmanders Cherish Ch-- I forgot what this bit is and I really hope the closed-eyes thing hasn't caused me to deviate from where I think I am. I think it was cherried chocolate? Curried? Charred? Something Chocolate. For doing everything with my eyes shut-- noice. Let's see...
  15. Rainbow Robin

You're Banned!

Banned for being a communist, and carrying a sword without a licence in a public forum, you monster
  16. Rainbow Robin

We're back! Time for another update. We're going to charge onwards into new horizons, as we prep for the upcoming Clemont battle and reorganise our team for the upcoming challenges.