Search results

1. yepiz

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

@Velink For Plasma or Team Rocket... Aw thank you!! @Xita Thank you, I love that puppy-pokémon so much. Nothing can stop her hehe. UPDATE: The next is chapter coming with a 50/50 chance. I'm kinda tired to draw this weekend and probably this week I will be busy...
  2. yepiz

UPDATE: A nEW character appears and I love this character.
  3. yepiz

UPDATE: Welcome to AKALA. This game is so dramatic! Unbelievable!
  4. yepiz

You're Banned!

Banned for not knowing that I don't know that many people here like Fiyah emblem
  5. yepiz

Play by Post First Impression Of The Above User's Profile Picture

Fashion alien. I'm kinda afraid of aliens but this one seems cool (can't say cute)
  6. yepiz

You're Banned!

Banned for for mentioning Fiyah Emburem in a Pokémon forum
  7. yepiz

@Kadew She is my favorite character to write and also to draw (along with Lila) x) UPDATE: Melemele ends! Akala here we go! Thank you so much readers for getting here! I can't believe I made 60 pages just for fun. Two extra comic come up this sunday. I gotta rest a bit for this...
  8. yepiz

@Kadew Too good to live in this world @Xita Amen UPDATES: ALL WEEK UPDATES, THAT'S CRAZY! That's right. In order to follow my schedule I gotta speed up updates to finish the Melemele island. Stay tuned in SmackJeeves!
  9. yepiz

Comic Hoenn Teen Amel in Sapphire and Raul in Ruby: a double nuzlocke [COMPLETE]

@Kadew Indeed haha! ENDING UPDATE: Is here. Thank you for reading! I did this epilogue when I finished my second time playing Ruby (the normal way). I was lazy enough to beat the league 'cuz I just wanted to fill the pokédex as soon as possible and a friend of mine traded me a bunch of cloned...
  10. yepiz

Play by Post Draw the above user's avatar with your eyes closed!

Is this the most sincere work I have ever done?
  11. yepiz

Showcase The Drawing Board! WIPs, Promotional Shots, and More!

I said I love WIP works but I never posted here before. Tomorrow I finish with my sapp/ruby nuzlocke epiloque in Tapas and I found that I have some old thumbs for a few of pages. I want to share them with you! Sorry if there's some spanish/english notes... is the mess I always do.
  12. yepiz

Comic Hoenn Teen Amel in Sapphire and Raul in Ruby: a double nuzlocke [COMPLETE]

@Kadew Wally's so important that he had to appear! The suspicious guy is just flying away to another comic (?) UPDATE: Why you so upset after all, Raulio? ASRR ENDS,, 22 SEPTEMBER,,, WHOOAA-
  13. yepiz

@Xita He had a really bad day... better keep going! UPDATE: 3 combo pages! Regular updates are coming back!?
  14. yepiz

@Velink Oh wow thanks!! I really wanted to draw another pov, I hope I do not change it too much 'cuz I'm thinking about a lot of things using the main story of the game (and nuzlocking it too). I don't wanna get lost too haha. @Kadew Lila is so precious (to draw her too), I cannot let Tatsu to...
  15. yepiz

@Kadew At least she's not with those fools arguing about nonsense hahaha UPDATE: ASRR Epilogue is getting close to the end!
  16. yepiz

@Kadew It's like an situation that no one in their right mind want to be... except for them. Indeed! The result is awesome and I feel like those manga comics when you have an splash color page to be really important or very lively UPDATE: A giant sea whale
  17. yepiz

Play by Post Corrupt A Wish

Granded! But the slowpoke is actually alive and bites you. I wish to sleep all day without worries
  18. yepiz

You're Banned!

Banned for having a crossover avatar of two green characters
  19. yepiz

Color updates are always great because it means I had a lot of fun coloring it. Pages 44&45!