Search results

1. sugar heart

Screenshot Kanto Mature Commentary Hack [FAILED][Mature] Please Help Me! Rhyder BLINDLY Plays Pokemon Plague Lost Diaries!

well im glad that we got off of this wild ride i hope you have at least 3 tabs of google searches of cute cat pictures to cleanse your eyes with
  2. sugar heart

♥️ Nuzlocke Survivor: Kanto - Signup Thread

ehh sure, i volunteer as tribute
  3. sugar heart

Play by Post Return of NuzForum Hunger Games

is it okay if i take over hosting? we can just restart the round, with same tributes and everything.
  4. sugar heart

Screenshot Kanto Mature Commentary Hack [FAILED][Mature] Please Help Me! Rhyder BLINDLY Plays Pokemon Plague Lost Diaries!

gdi, now i need some brain bleach too after reading that update. (i think "fat man" is basically just another term for a nuke if i recall correctly???? idk)
  5. sugar heart

Roll to Dodge Roll to Spook

alright, the tree is a no-go. ill just throw all my candy at unsuspecting strangers then.
  6. sugar heart

dear god why why are we still here. tumors... "permanent" poisoning? i dont think so. no. do not want. yamete, game. praying you dont die.
  7. sugar heart

Roll to Dodge Roll to Spook

make a candy tree that kids can pick the candy right off of
  8. sugar heart

The Nuzlocke Forums 2019 Showcase Spectacular!

thank you @Dustox, wherever you are. this banner and this description added another thirty years to my lifespan
  9. sugar heart

i... what is this. what are you getting into. please. please come out of this with at least some sanity left in you. i beg you. (pick either charmhell or weedasaur)
  10. sugar heart

"why are you buying clothes at the SOUP store?!"
  11. sugar heart

how can you strangle soup 🤔
  12. sugar heart

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND GAME 1 FLASHBACKS INTENSIFY
  13. sugar heart

yey for bag, i guess. too predictable
  14. sugar heart

sweet, we have that alliance again this has gotta be the longest nuzgame ever at this point
  15. sugar heart

soft day, warm day, zero deaths. happy day, sleepy day, icantthinkofanythinghere
  16. sugar heart

how can a pebble get stabbed??? good question!
  17. sugar heart

cb stealing someone's memoirs and then dying is... a revengeance or something
  18. sugar heart

one death in a round seems like a very calm day in a game where deaths average 4-5 maybe even 7 a day
  19. sugar heart

well that was anticlimactic. everything about the couch planning to become the next water bottle only to fall into a pit and die. yup.