Search results

1. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Story Spin-off Mature Mon The Dark We Carry: A Colosseum Storylocke

How to win at hide-and-seek: Step 1: Fly. Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit! Aw, I love how much Topaz believes in Striga. c: We believe in you too, Striga! T-T Oh, dear, seeing Wes do the thing hurts. Now that we know exactly what happens afterwards... Yes, it is, sweetie. :)
  2. Bowser's Family Vacation

^ < V

Yep! :) ^ A Fire Emblem like PFP. I'm a fan. :) < Obsessed with reading tabletop RPG rulebooks to imagine the possibilities... then gets overwhelmed by the rules. v A student.
  3. Bowser's Family Vacation

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

Diplomacy is the ar of knowing qhat not o say. Hey, better than my last attempt at this! I'm Nobody! Who are you?
  4. Bowser's Family Vacation

Screenshot Johto Mature GoT-ta Catch 'em All! A Game of Thrones nuzlocke (Chapter 17 is up! 11/6/19)

This is the only video I know that expresses the war of emotions in me right now. *Morty voice* aw geez orys you couldn't even protect your first kid dont go having another until you get better security
  5. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Story Unova Teen Mon Dear Diary: A Pokemon Black Storylocke (Reupload)

no bby its not ur fault T-T N is a class act. Who sends letters when you have smartphones~ Not that Blair would answer a phone call. Still, he never ceases to make me smile. Anything to make Blair squirm. Although if there is a third chosen, maybe I should root for them... :O I'd forgotten...
  6. Bowser's Family Vacation

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

For some reason, most Pokemon media depicts N as The Hero of Truth, but I love your presentation of him as a Hero of Ideals. His unwavering belief is honorable. I hope, one day, N and Jet can build a better world together. until then ill be here going ooh aah at the pretty art :)
  7. Bowser's Family Vacation

Gotta love the stalker vibes from the evil voice! I'm so glad to see Tama and Denri living their best lives! :D ): D: Internalized victim-blaming is one hell of a pain. No! Bad pearl! Evil pearl! But the day is saved, thanks to the power of love! *looks at Kata and Cap*
  8. Bowser's Family Vacation

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary Evolution Is A Sham And I Will Prove It: Blaze Black 2 Edition

Black 2 and White 2 developers, pushing the DS hardware to its limit and wanting to show their work off with cool camera shots: wow. what if we kissed behind the humilau gym haha Solrock and Lunatone are rockin'~ Linhardt is secretly the smartest of us all. *looks at already hard boss...
  9. Bowser's Family Vacation

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

Oshawott, Water Pledge!
  10. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Log Unova Commentary Mon Cycle of Hurting - Pokemon White Nuzlocke

Unova's Victory Road is rough. That being said, at least gen 5 was the generation that normalize field doctors/nurses. Congratulations on making it through with no deaths. Will that Winnie the Pooh and Tigger GIF ever not be relevant? It sucks losing a Pokemon so close to the end. If you want...
  11. Bowser's Family Vacation

Play by Post First Impression Of The Above User's Profile Picture

I just now realized that all the other gazelle are not having anything to do with our main character's shenanigans.
  12. Bowser's Family Vacation

You're Banned!

Banned for leaking Sinnohian forms. It was meant to be saved for the remake announcement..!
  13. Bowser's Family Vacation

Well, if Wes' death was a Thundershock, let's make this a Thunderbolt against the Brotherhood!
  14. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Story Unova Teen Mon Dear Diary: A Pokemon Black Storylocke (Reupload)

no baby there are more friends out there i swear Leda is this run's real MVP. A representative of all the Audino we slaughtered along the way to deal with Unova's bad EXP scaling.
  15. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Story Johto Teen Mon The Phoenix: A Crystal Nuzlocke

This is why I adopted you as my son, Gary. You understand. :) no capes kids amirite I sure hope Sequoia will be OK if you get a water type later... *looks at Ravi* seriously whos gonna get all those water hms I love your description of Ecruteak City! Particularly about leaves being likened to...
  16. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Story Spin-off Mature Other Adventure Solstice

There is now a fine for being mean to . *outstretches hand* Pay up, Catrin.
  17. Bowser's Family Vacation

Written Story Johto Teen Mon The Phoenix: A Crystal Nuzlocke

I must admit: Situations like Isra's are why non-talking Pokemon can be so much fun. You know that there's something going on in her head, but communication problems..! Makes for great mysteries. :) I just hope that Isra will survive, so we can solve that mystery. :( The road from Zubat to...