Search results

1. Bug

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka fault line // x version gijinka wonderlocke

You’re back! I’m so excited to see you again. I was really hoping you’d post a comic when I saw you had joined. You’re art is as absolutely stunning as ever, and I can’t wait to see more of Fault Line. Good luck, and happy nuzlocking!
  2. Bug

Comic Original Teen The Essence of Being - An Original Webcomic by Mopruk Ross

The glowing eyes really sell Ronas as almost extraterrestrial, which I feel like is THE feel for mewtwo; and Par isn’t bothered by Ronas, which is endearing af
  3. Bug

Comic Hoenn Jam does a Nuzlocke

Page #022 A/N: A thriiiiilling battle! Not really. I felt so compelled to follow the events of the game, even if it meant retreading territory we've all seen before... And I really didn't want to draw the battle! I sort of dreaded it, because it wasn't something I wanted to draw for very...
  4. JDAN | 022

JDAN | 022

5. Bug

Fun  Friendship Café ★★★★

I'm taking the phrase "forum-political clout" and using it. But yeah, a league could be fun. If anyone wants to get one running, let me know! I'd be happy to run support.
  6. Bug

Comic Sinnoh Teen Gijinka Relic Radiation [a pearl gijinkalocke comic.]

Even if you don't like it, I absolutely love it! The sketchy and loose style is super charming and apparently allows you to move along pretty fast with updates. Honestly, I think most of us would take a lot longer to update a page of this size and detail, haha. You've got a knack for scale, I've...
  7. Bug

Congrats to QuietGuardian for jumping up to first place in trophy points!

Congrats to QuietGuardian for jumping up to first place in trophy points!
  8. Bug

FAQ  Trophy Clarifications And Frequently Asked Questions

@Killjoy They sure do! We even have a trophy for original hack regions. I've attributed these trophies to you!
  9. Bug

FAQ  Trophy Clarifications And Frequently Asked Questions

@QuietGuardian Just one is fine. Anything for a whole region will specify! :D
  10. Bug

Happy Birthday, Terry!

Happy Birthday, Terry!
  11. Bug

I've seen something similar, atleast! People have made their own blogs with lots of customized...

I've seen something similar, atleast! People have made their own blogs with lots of customized organization for their own benefit, and to share with friends. As long as it's not necessary reading, it can be a fun little extra.
  12. Bug

[IMG] I feel tho

I feel tho
  13. Bug

Sometimes, yeah. I've gotten in the habit of scaling with photoshop tools or using reference...

Sometimes, yeah. I've gotten in the habit of scaling with photoshop tools or using reference when I'm thrown off, tho.
  14. Bug

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Knell ( Y gjinkalocke comic )

YOU UPDATE FAST, YOOOOOOOOOOO. Anyways, I can't believe Leohne "dadbod" Saha is also now an actual dad.
  15. Bug

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Burn Away [an X gijinka comic]

Finally got to read this, and: Hey Snooze, what the fuck? HEY, SNOOZE??
  16. Bug

Comic Unova Teen Gijinka Duality - A Pokemon Black Gijinka Nuzlocke

Hello and welcome! Already we have a fresh start due to your choice of setting. And your designs are simple and cute, which is so good. You won't be caught in the trap of overly complicated designs like so many of us! 😭 We've made mistakes. Best of luck on your senior project, and your comic...
  17. Bug

Comic Johto Teen WORK OUT | A CYOA NUZLOCKE

HEWWO MAYBELS!! I'm so happy you're back! So, lesseeeeee.... Name: Hells Starter: Totodile Theme: Constellations and Stars CYOA is a good way to keep it loosey-goosey. Hard to be too serious when the plot and tone of your story are decided by a mass of people. Hopefully, we don't head too far...
  18. Bug

[IMG]

19. Bug

420. I cant be sure if I did this or not.

420. I cant be sure if I did this or not.
  20. Bug

I'm sorry the post limit on statuses is what?

I'm sorry the post limit on statuses is what?