Search results

1. Dingopox

Absolutely, it is free to use wherever you want, no credit necessary. :)

Absolutely, it is free to use wherever you want, no credit necessary. :)
  2. Dingopox

Screenshot Kanto Teen Back to the Beginning: A Run Lola Run Locke

G’day Lumaeus! I’m just getting into the swing of things when it comes to screenshots so I haven’t yet got a feel for different styles or tropes. You’ve got a fantastic premise. I’m intrigued by the idea of a deity putting Lola in a Groundhog Day look until they get it ‘right’. And I...
  3. Dingopox

Heya mate, I had fun reading your Locke.

Heya mate, I had fun reading your Locke.
  4. Banner You Only Live Thrice1

Banner You Only Live Thrice1

5. Dingopox

Screenshot Unova Teen Unfamiliar Faces: A Semi-Randomized White 2 Neverlocke

Heck yeah! Pollo kicked but. I was so worried for him! And Felicia sure is lucky when it comes to her random runins! Shiny's and rares! Whooo! And we delve deeper into White 2 plot!
  6. Dingopox

Yaaayy! My favourite thing about Nuzlockes is cameos! Open to trainers, pokemon and gijinkas...

Yaaayy! My favourite thing about Nuzlockes is cameos! Open to trainers, pokemon and gijinkas! Open to Comics, Written and Screenshot Nuzlockes! Now to be a productive human being and clean my house...
  7. Cameos Banner

Cameos Banner

Want your OC to appear in Prion!? PM me!
  8. Dingopox

Screenshot Unova Teen Unfamiliar Faces: A Semi-Randomized White 2 Neverlocke

Wow! This is my first time reading a screenshot-locke and it was a lot of fun. You bring a lot of personality to all your characters especially Felecia. Her knowledge of names is such a cute quirk! And poor Pollo. I also love the craziness of randomlocke, every Pokemon and pickup is an...
  9. Dingopox

No worries mate, both are free to use where ever you want no credit required. I hope you enjoyed...

No worries mate, both are free to use where ever you want no credit required. I hope you enjoyed your day :)
  10. Dingopox

A Belated Happy Birthday!

A Belated Happy Birthday!
  11. BannerUnfamiliarFaces

BannerUnfamiliarFaces

12. Fanart

Fanart

Fanart for Others
  13. Happy Birthday Uberle!

Happy Birthday Uberle!

Happy Birthday!
  14. Dingopox

Comic Milos from Home

I went away and now I’m happy to find so many new pages. I always love your bird pokemon, especially their feet and you do such good angles on them. I’m impressed by the panel of Roger spreading his wings and allowing them to climb up. And then I find out they’re going in his mouth! What a...
  15. Dingopox

Comic Johto Teen Mon Gary's Golden Adventure - A HeartGold Nuzlocke

I’ve missed so many! Heck yeah, first rival battle! Have I mentioned how much I like his design, familiar but unique to your nuzlocke! And Tobias looks awesome as he winds up for Rage! I also like how ruffled Elm looks as he tells the coppers Gareth isn’t a suspect. ANd then he sends him out in...
  16. Dingopox

Happy Birthday Mistdrake! Welcome to the forums and I offer you a free avatar request! Cheers!

Happy Birthday Mistdrake! Welcome to the forums and I offer you a free avatar request! Cheers!
  17. Dingopox

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

How cute! The style puts me in mind of Sunday newspaper comics like Family Circle or Dennis the Menace. It's such a unique style it's sure to stand out. I also really appreciate the character cheatsheet!
  18. Dingopox

Written Story Sinnoh Teen Gijinka New Heroes of Sinnoh: A Superhero Nuzlocke of Renegade Platnium

G’day BlueManSora! I see you were one of the first brave people to open the forums! MintyElectronica hit a lot of the main beats but I’ll add my two cents as well. It helps if you think of your first post as your trailer. When I click on your link the first thing I should see is some pristine...
  19. Dingopox

General The Dingo Bazaar

G’day G’day! Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. If you’re looking for a banner or avatar for your Run, post your requests here. It’s a chance to practice photoshop and offer something to the community. I’m still learning, and Real Life sometimes gets the best of me but if you don’t...
  20. Dingopox

Written Story Hoenn Mature Mon Broken Pedestal

Hi BlackDragoon! Good on you for getting your start in fanficcing an Nuzlocking! You’re right, it’s often difficult to stand out with a very full fandom but there’s something I always tell first timers. Write for the love of writing. Write because you want to tell a story. It also helps by...