Search results

1. Xita

Written Story Johto Mature Gijinka Call of the Divines

Yay! Happy to see Lyra joining the squad at long last. Doesn’t really feel empty to me, more cathartic since Lyra’s finally been accepted. Though I do hope we hear more from her feelings on that, since it does seem like we were a third party to it.
  2. Xita

Nice chapter! I really dug this part in particular. Relatable tbh
  3. Xita

Announcement Peace out, y'all!

Thanks for all your hard work Dusty!
  4. Xita

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

Love the new cover! And that art of Almond is very cute. Damm Carrie just keeps on getting herself into more criminal organizations lol
  5. Xita

Late Goodbye

Bye Frost! Best of luck out there!
  6. Xita

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Knell ( Y gjinkalocke comic )

Uh-oh Guess it’s good the kid’s stayed behind.
  7. Xita

Pressing F for Bodoque
  8. Xita

Ethan be like: “Brain blast!” “...” “Okay so now what?” He’s getting there though.
  9. Xita

“Leohne’s my Dad!” Lol that’s so cute, protect him~
  10. Xita

I’m dead at this page lmao pooor Tatsu!
  11. Xita

Comic Unova Teen Mon Ties that Bind - A Blaze Black 2 Nuzlocke

Great to see this is back, but that cliffhanger oof my heart.
  12. Xita

Aaaaah the group reunion was so lovely ;;
  13. Xita

Video Games Fire Emblem

I would probably spoiler tag this stuff. Yeah and uhh, not to get you down but this was my biggest issue with Golden Deer as well. (I also heard those routes were extremely similar so I was not suggested to do them back-to-back.) Honestly the more I play the more the flaws of the game begin...
  14. Xita

Video Games Fire Emblem

Not gonna lie I just ran around his edgy self in circles for a few minutes lmao Now that I’m on my third playthrough I’m taking everything in the story so much less seriously tbh, Dimitri is a riot lol
  15. Xita

Video Games Fire Emblem

Black Eagles best house Surprised at how big this game is. There’s so much stuff you can do.
  16. Xita

Finished my first draft of Chapter 11 today! Can’t wait for Fire Emblem to destroy my newfound...

Finished my first draft of Chapter 11 today! Can’t wait for Fire Emblem to destroy my newfound writing productivity :’D
  17. Xita

And that’s awesome! I have mad respect for someone who just wants to indulge in themselves, especially when a comic is such a big undertaking. Keep on doing you! Also um- how dare you with the double cliffhanger???!
  18. Xita

Comic Hoenn General Mon Finding Your Roots

I think that makes it even more amusing, since most kids would probably see being even a little ways from home as a big deal.
  19. Xita

Which Pokemon always kill your team members?

Man I just lost two of my Pokemon to that Sigilyph I hate Other banes of my existence: Anything with Bide, Wobuffet (deadass, I just put repels on in that one cave in XY. Ain’t nobody got time for dealing with them), and Darmanitan (After I lost like three Pokemon to that one athlete in the...
  20. Xita

So the new forum smell gave me a chance to see what other kinds of runs are out there and I just binged everything you got up until now (wow I caught up at the worst time lol) and this is great. I love your character designs for the gijinkas, like even one of the same species looks so...