• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Search results

1. PageEmperor

Play by Post Return of NuzForum Hunger Games

2. PageEmperor

Nuzlocke Post Your Graveyard.

3. PageEmperor

Well I won on the my second game... Also, who wants to host the next game? If nobody says anything then I guess we’ll have Aureum host the next game like he (or her, I dunno) said.
  4. PageEmperor

The tribute I have been rooting for ever since my worthless guys died emerged victory? Wow! Wonder what Aureum thinks about this, ever since the Bag killed one of his tributes he wanted the Bag dead, but now...
  5. PageEmperor

Gee, 5 left and we haven’t even hit the arena event yet.
  6. PageEmperor

I swear, if we get another deathless round...
  7. PageEmperor

Speaking of this game never going to plan, I had been silently hoping for my tributes (specifically Zchmourve knowing the game has something against my first tributes) to suddenly get a destructive moment before they literally killed themselves. However, the Bag is not like them. It isn’t...
  8. PageEmperor

Screenshot Johto Mixed Media Hack Nothing Personal: PageEmperor's Sacred Gold Nuzlocke!

Sorry for taking a while. Was distracted once again with several things as well as thinking up a new project. Now onto the update.
  9. PageEmperor

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

Marill use Rollout
  10. PageEmperor

Wow almost everyone didn’t go to the feast. My tributes need to take notes from these guys. Also, CB was the only one who thought about winning, and then she dies. I actually kinda wanted her to die for no particular reason but eh. Oh yeah, and Bag is still alive. Watch it suddenly become...
  11. PageEmperor

Why is BSB forced into killing so many tributes
  12. PageEmperor

Yeah, couch also seemed like a good one... and then he died in the latest update. Welp. Also, good thing this isn’t real, because then BSB would be imprisoned for doing animal abuse.
  13. PageEmperor

You mean a whole bunch of wolves. Yeah, I think that Bag is probably gonna be the water bottle of this game. Considering the fact that it can’t be Zchmourf anymore whom he and his partner proved to be disappointments by doing absolutely nothing when they were alive and then killing themselves...
  14. PageEmperor

I was just going to comment about Neanyeah! breaking the trend of my first tributes dying on night 1, and then they both die the next day. Also, I love how the all the wolves are assumed as ‘her’. Also, Zchmourve is the first tribute since god knows how long who died without another tribute...
  15. PageEmperor

Casual reminder we still have less than 24 tributes, want a spot, come on in.
  16. PageEmperor

Ongoing Pokemon Hack Fire Red Hack Pokemon 152 Red

No split? Cool, guess that makes me kinda glad about my Rash natured starter :wooper: Yep, only played up to I got the balls but so far this really does seem promising. I’ll PM you my finishing team once I do finish the run like you had said in the OP!
  17. PageEmperor

Ongoing Pokemon Hack Fire Red Hack Pokemon 152 Red

Ah right, since I'm planning to play this... is there a P/S split in this hack? This overall seems like an interesting hack I will definitely do somewhere along the road, thanks in advance!
  18. PageEmperor

Screenshot Johto Mixed Media Hack Nothing Personal: PageEmperor's Sacred Gold Nuzlocke!

Thanks! And yeah, a surprisingly low body count for this hack... (at least for now...)
  19. PageEmperor

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

The banner for your run is actually pretty cool.
  20. PageEmperor

If that is so, then alright, time for nominations!