• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. oliviamakesanart

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

I love how Meowth curls around Kai's leg, very accurate cat body language and I love it. Fox continues to be the only Lawful Good member on the team. Ilima appearance! I do love how his personality contrasts Kai's, it's very interesting to see how the golden boy prodigy captain interacts with...
  2. oliviamakesanart

Comic Galar Teen Mon Pokemon Royal Nuzlocke (Pokemon Shield)

Ooooo some new faces!! I love the thiefs design and his very on the nose nickname for his Klefki, haha. Lots of ominous reveals here - they have a king? and are aware of whats in the slumbering weald? Lots of intrigue, and I'm excited to see where this goes!
  3. oliviamakesanart

Comic Hoenn Teen Tim's Very Ordinary Emerald Nuzlocke Run (Updated Sundays/Thursdays)

Tim is taking this situation very well considering Wally showed up in a fedora (and claiming it's the outfit of a true trainer just hadhjdsaj oh Wally...)
  4. oliviamakesanart

Comic Alola Teen Mon it's always sunny in alola [page 3]

Ilima, stop staring at me with them big old eyes. How impressive that our protagonist achieved Dynamaxing in a non-Galar region! And Lillie really just summed Lusamine's deal in an entire sentence huh. It'd be funny if it weren't so true :'D
  5. oliviamakesanart

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Across the Divide

Name reveals! Very cute names, and I can already tell Olive is gonna add a lot of fun to the main casts dynamic
  6. oliviamakesanart

Nuzlocke Nuzlocke Ideas and Concepts You'd Like to See

A Nuzlocke idea I was thinking of a while ago would be a SuMo run that only allows you to use the Pokemon you can obtain through the Island Scan. Every day you get to scan 10 QR codes and catch the Pokemon on the island you're on when you booted up the game. Sort of like a giftlocke, but...
  7. oliviamakesanart

Comic Kanto Mature Mon The Ballad of Brett

Agreed, I love when extra stakes and motivations are added to the main goal of becoming Champion. It'll make future confrontations with Keith have a lot more weight to them.
  8. oliviamakesanart

First Death. Tell me about your first death. I should've trained more... I'm sorry guys. I'm so sorry.

First Nuzlocke I ever did was a run of Pokemon X, and my first death was losing my Charmeleon to a wild Inkay on Route 8. Charmeleon went first, got the Inkay in red, and the Inkay used Payback. Not only was it my first loss, but it was a really good gift Pokemon I never got to evolve, so it hit...
  9. oliviamakesanart

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Oh geez, Kiyo's was a real gut punch. I thought he would give the typical "it's not your fault" speech to Syn, and then the tears on the Pokeball..... ouch. That hit hard ;; Ooooo that ending though?? Really like the stylistic white highlights on the silhouettes. Very interested to see who...
  10. oliviamakesanart

Comic Kanto General Mon Kurukkoo!

Bugsy seeing Red as a safe place like a tree is actually making me tear up. That is so adorable and I love it. Who thought it was a good idea to give Blue a knife? Absolutely love Red's expression in the last panel - she is pure and needs to be protected.
  11. oliviamakesanart

Comic Hoenn Teen Mon simple. (a pokemon emerald monotype nuzcomic.)

This is just too adorable! I love how expressive and fluffy the Zigzagoon is, and it's neat to see a comic with a non-typical starter mon! This art style is very cozy and cute.
  12. oliviamakesanart

I ALREADY SCREAMED ABOUT THIS ON dA BUT AAAAAA,,,,, MY KIDS,,,,,, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH 😭 ❤

I ALREADY SCREAMED ABOUT THIS ON dA BUT AAAAAA,,,,, MY KIDS,,,,,, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH 😭 ❤
  13. oliviamakesanart

Comic Kanto Teen Mon The Long Way (A Leafgreen Nuzlocke)

I find Surge is a really tough battle, unless you have a mon that can reliably use Dig. Glad the gym was a cake walk for the team and hey, nothing wrong with a little humour to lighten up the mood after losing a mon. Good luck on that buffer!
  14. oliviamakesanart

Comic Alola Mature Mon Sundowner - An Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

It's so interesting and honestly refreshing to see Hala in a more antagonistic role (which isn't to say he's 100% bad but it's fascinating to see how much he puts emphasize on traditions and what he believes is the right way to do things) and it's nice to see in spite of all the bad vibes around...
  15. oliviamakesanart

Art Comic Written Story Let's Play Fan Teen CMYK - A Pokemon SWSH Rewrite

Hop's mum patting his head is so cute 😭 ❤
  16. oliviamakesanart

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Burn Away [an X gijinka comic]

WHEN WILL BURN AWAY STOP MAKING ME CRY,,, fr though I love these boys and I just want nothing but happiness for them. I love how the soft blues of the background really enhance the mood and tone of the page, how Sasha walks over to Roman and tells him he's not alone,,, these characters give me a...
  17. oliviamakesanart

Comic Hoenn Teen Mon Shiro's Quest: A Nuzlocke Adventure in Hoenn

Dutch gave an amazing effort opening the window, best Slakoth. And ooooooo, I was curious what starter Shiro would pick! Atlantis is a very fitting name, this guy already looks so cute.
  18. oliviamakesanart

Comic Hoenn Teen Tim's Very Ordinary Emerald Nuzlocke Run (Updated Sundays/Thursdays)

I literally cannot stop laughing at fedora Wally oh my god... what did Hoenn do to him
  19. oliviamakesanart

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Haha, I love the take you gave on the legendary Pokemon here. They're often portrayed as benevolent and stoic gods, so it's really funny and neat to see them bickering like kids xD Seriously though Palkia, tossing your friend under the bus like that is just cold.