• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Dschubba

Comic Alola Mature Mon Sundowner - An Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

And with this update Monday, I've finished the final page of chapter 2! I know I've a tendency to bellyache a lot and I mean a WHOLE lot about how I love Gen 7 but Alola's early pacing is painfully out of wack... but now that we're out of that? I feel like I'm getting some serious momentum...
  2. Dschubba

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

You did it. You captured the essence of CAT to a T. Now all this Meowth needs to become too powerful to handle is knocking stuff off of tables and "scritch my ears, dipshit!".
  3. Dschubba

Comic Alola Teen Mon Penumbra: A Pokemon Moon Nuzlocke

Man, it's taken me forever to parse out some thoughts in a comment, despite me having been a long time lurk-reader of your comic. But really? First things first, I just HAVE to give some massive props to not falling prey to what a friend and me have taken to calling the Melemele Curse, after how...
  4. Dschubba

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

A vindictive part of me, after playing Crystal like twenty times as a kid and side-eyeing some of her new lines in HGSS, is having a happy, petty chuckle at that little Whitney burn there. I feel like somewhere in Goldenrod, someone's doing that gossip awareness sneeze. And any Lotus is good...
  5. Dschubba

All the way back to school. Why, prof, aren't we pettily grabbing the lowest hanging of turorial fruits today? :v:
  6. Dschubba

Comic Kanto General Mon Kurukkoo!

I'm living for all of Dalinar's high-strung rabbit energy going on in the background. Big agree on soft caterpillars, little green squishy caterpillars are cute and friend-shaped. That's a fact~
  7. Dschubba

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Ah-hah, pennies may be dropping about who this snarky Mephisto-vibes giving creature may be. And least to say, I'm deeply hooked to see if I'm right~
  8. Dschubba

Music  What are you listening to?

It's Friday, it's good drawing music...this is now very appropriate~
  9. Dschubba

It's Update Monday yet again! This was admittedly a longer update cycle again, but here we are with Page 24, on the cusp of leaving Chapter 2 and Iki Town for more plot. And different vistas than a small village plaza! And in case anyone may be wondering, yes, I really do enjoy writing Hala as...
  10. Dschubba

On the one hand, I'm really digging this Incineroar design and how it fixes the wonky proportions Mancat has in game. On the other hand, neither of those mons being there anymore means...something happened here. Sure remember Hapu being at those same ruins ingame and it going well, so that sure...
  11. Dschubba

"Demon of the well, what is your wisdom?" "Point blank Hyper Beams tend to be lethal." But in all seriousness, this is starting to smell dangerously faustian in the way that there's 99% some kind of BIG catch there, hmm...
  12. Dschubba

Nuzlocke Moves you have grown to love/hate thanks to Nuzlockes

...Focus Energy. Sure, sure it's not the biggest game breaker to ever exist. But in Nuzlockes, knowing my luck, it's often that moment of "prepare to have one mon gibbed by a crit, sucker.", it's so bad because it's like confusion: always better in the hands of the AI.
  13. Dschubba

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

RIP little ratty, we hardly knew ye...but I gotta respect Lotus' dedication to being peak snake.
  14. Dschubba

Hi, everyone! This update cycle, I'm here with a little bit of something else again. There's been a really fun - looking collab going on and didn't wanna miss out, so...least to say I poured a lot of effort into this. Already posted it in the collab thread, but hey, every bit of art'll spruce up...
  15. Dschubba

More and more the deliberate B&W really hammers in the mood of the scene and I'm living for it, really dragging me in by the collar and making me look - not unlike that Unnerve by one party wipin' Tyranitar. That last panel...yeah, biting my (proverbial!) nails in anticipation.
  16. Dschubba

No one, nooooo one can tell me Page 13 doesn't have THIS exact energy to it. The sass levels are so high, we're reaching critical mass!
  17. Dschubba

Music  What are you listening to?

18. Dschubba

Collaborative Apps Open Beach Episode Collab

I like to pretend this is fashionably late and not me realizing the deadline was at my doorstep, tapping its foot judgingly. Either way, you've seen surf Chu, now enjoy floaties-Chu!
  19. Dschubba

Gotta love Kai's face and body language of "Oh shit, oh fuck, imma get SMITED!" before Big Kroo up in the sky drops the bracelet. I live for the details~
  20. Dschubba

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Between Mama El and Berserk Peddle, one Gary/Blue Oak sure miiiiiight have bitten off more than he can chew. Scratch that, boy's bitten off so much, his proverbial jaw's dislocated. RIP in advance.