• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Polymori

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Damn great page, Riboo! Def have a lot going on in this page that's really had me thinking since reading it. Especially how different we clocked the same characters in game (esp in regards to Ilima). Gotta say, something I really like is how through and critically you think about the characters...
  2. Polymori

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Across the Divide

I CAN NAME DROP THEM NOW AAAA! But seriously, I really love Olive and ginger adn they are going to be so much fun 👀 Cute page as always!
  3. Polymori

SFGJHDSKHG babysitter acquired! Adn @oliviamakesanart makes a great point! Really can't wait to see how things play out now that we have a more logical thinker (or so it seems) is on eevee's side!
  4. Polymori

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Hope yall were in the mood of some more Falkner development and worldbuilding! Ignore the art of the first panel, its janky jksdhggfghfh
  5. Polymori

"That makes it sound bad." Ya dun think? xD Lovely page! At Least someone seems to have their eyed on straight!
  6. Polymori

SJFKHSDGKJHG That there is a plan, eevee! Also I SUPER really love how eevee's face is on panel 3!
  7. Polymori

Oh shit! It's Falkner! And worldbuilding! Also ignore how bad that Lotus is on the last panel sdkjgskg
  8. Polymori

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

There now that's what I call a friendly welcome, Spindle! More introductions and who is that in the distance?
  9. Polymori

FINALLY THE ICONIC LINE! Eevee is such a mood. Also that's a nosey Pidgeotto, what's it to ya :squint:
  10. Polymori

Oh man! I'm excited for this chapter guys! Hope this page amuses you all!
  11. Polymori

And Eevee is blasting off again! Great page! Wonder what pidgeotto is up to kidnapping our antagonist so rudely uwu
  12. Polymori

Replying now since might be handy to see these lol But yeah can't see cause no access, but I requested access! Edit: Works now and KDGSDkgjsjgh They do have similar face shapes! Its cause they both gotta have cute snoots uwu
  13. Polymori

Comic Alola General Other Adventure Golden Sun

Hey who are these nerds? I dont remember them in Alola :squint: But page is looking great! Dont really see people bring attention to the contests too often in lockes and cant wait to see how you utilize em in Alola~
  14. Polymori

Eevyeet time! Great looking page, Lyra! Really love how busy the market looks ,pretty realistic :3
  15. Polymori

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Poor Ralis uwu RIP Dash, but you deserve it.
  16. Polymori

Ah yisss! Finally to chapter 3 and I'm excited for it! Just a warning, there will be minimal shading in this chapter. I had to redraw a few scenes several times to get it to where it is and well, I burnt out hard and couldn't be assed to shade x'3 Hope it's still enjoyable and shading returns...
  17. Polymori

Chapter 3 of Hypoxia tomorrowwwww~

Chapter 3 of Hypoxia tomorrowwwww~
  18. Polymori

Music  What are you listening to?

19. Polymori

That there is a headbutt! Now the question is if itll make her flinch uwu
  20. Polymori

Nuzlocke What's the longest you've raised a pokemon before it died?

@MouseWithADinosaurTail Cause it was so traumatic i apparently fuckign forgot it happened sdkjhgksjdhgsjdgkhsdg also late af reply sdjkhfskdf