• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. A shiny pikachu?

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mafia

I don't see much point of yoda and vig being together But crier and yoda is like a dream team So i say we do a vig claim
  2. A shiny pikachu?

Roll to Dodge Election RTD (Epilogue)

Is this where I become prime minister I a mole man would like all my supporters to live under ground were it is safe from evil animals such as : bears, black bears, grizzly bears, polar bears and yogi bear. If you don't want to be killed by a bear vote for me and hide under ground.
  3. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

Oh fuck i was right Sorry for being really inactive this game i kinda ruined villagers chances by not contributing much and also being more sus than mafia. I'll try be better next time
  4. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

Personaly I'd disagree
  5. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

Plusle: thinks me and nim Nim: thinks me and jane Jane: thinks pusle I : think idk because everyone has thrown shade onto each other. Im thinking nim and jane Vote nim
  6. A shiny pikachu?

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mafia

In
  7. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

I agree go big or go home from flotatzels last post I can narrow it down to the most likely combination Floatzel and nimbo Or Plusle and nimbo So i think inless Jane is mafia nimbo is probably a garented bet But if u guys count me in this there are alot more combos Vote:nimbo (sorry I've...
  8. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

Badaboom badabing Vote:eevee
  9. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

So the split is 6/3 So i think we can afford to not lynch So yeah wait for day 2 since no one comes off as mafia
  10. A shiny pikachu?

NPW: Nuzlocke Pro Wrestling [Mafia]

It's okay because if you're manger u won't die 🙃 Edit: ignore me lynch doesn't count as an attack
  11. A shiny pikachu?

I'm thinking robo since The whole rng thing does seem quite mangery And robo did not claim early when I said to soo Vote:robo
  12. A shiny pikachu?

Well in less someone cc I'm voteing for rotbones
  13. A shiny pikachu?

Kesha =greenchu So that should answer both your questions. Personally I think I'm leaning more to localhoney just because the rng thing just seemed to passive if you understand what I mean. But this is a democracy so what do you all think. Also manger can you claim because we would like to hit...
  14. A shiny pikachu?

Well this isn't good I looked at kesha and they are a face Don't know why i wasn't blocked Edit who did everyone votes for last night
  15. A shiny pikachu?

I don't know why i really have to defend myself but here we go. Doesn't make much sense for a mafia to claim a role right away when they could probably stay quite a get a lynch in without being found out as mafia. Cirr only claimed big man because it was his only option, because no one would...
  16. A shiny pikachu?

Oh yeah i forgot to do this Vote:cirr
  17. A shiny pikachu?

Bois bois bois I am the big man (dude) I looked at the coffin (cirr) and he was said to be the heel People can claim not big man and we can get the dub.
  18. A shiny pikachu?

Mega Man Mafia

First😎
  19. A shiny pikachu?

Im in Mr Big man dude He's had some problems with the I.R.S so he's constantly on the run He is short and skinny so he can fit in small places Theme song
  20. A shiny pikachu?

Doctor Who Mafia

Still definitely the most likely option tho @VGBM @JaneWolf @localhoney Pls put in your vote