• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Alolan Floatzel

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mafia

i can’t believe y’all are killing off the sexiest coolest funniest person to ever play mafia on day one i shall not soon forget this
  2. Alolan Floatzel

y'all are really gonna take a coinflip on lynching the vig based on "gut feelings" and aureum saying he's "unsure"?????? can someone please explain the logic i said i was in favour of whatever option earlier but i obviously can't sit by and let you people start a bandwagon on the vig that...
  3. Alolan Floatzel

oh and this is just for posterity but vote: zorua
  4. Alolan Floatzel

look i'm vig and my ideal scenario here is for us to lynch zorua but i will say that this back and forth is really kinda making my head spin when it really doesn't have to. not lynching either of us is a perfectly viable option here so if you're not sure about who to go for go for no one or go...
  5. Alolan Floatzel

we have an easy way to kill the cc if we don't take the gamble but that also pretty much guarantees us having to organize around the crier or no one as mafia probably kills me tonight on the other hand if we take the gamble and win that's one maf down very early and we get village organized by...
  6. Alolan Floatzel

well uhhhhhh so much for me thinking that mafia wasn't going to send one of their goons into a cc suicide mission lmao i'm the real vig, zorua's up to to something
  7. Alolan Floatzel

also @Aureum wdym "the mafia could just claim first" someone claiming as vig before we've even decided the vig should claim is gonna look hella sus lol
  8. Alolan Floatzel

i guess this is a decent point, it might just depend on if we value the vig's kill power or the crier's mouthpiece capabilities more
  9. Alolan Floatzel

i think also crier is better as a claim the only way that vig would be able to claim and also not have their power wasted is if they were cced, and im p sure mafia doesnt want to throw a cc out there knowing it would be a suicide mission
  10. Alolan Floatzel

in
  11. Alolan Floatzel

Mega Man Mafia

thanks mafia, very cool! so out of the five possible suspects (myself, plusle, shiny, jane, nimbo) two are mafia based on general helpfulness my gut instinct tells me that the remaining mafia are plusle and shiny - jane hasn't been very active but her posts come off a bit more genuine, and...
  12. Alolan Floatzel

Mega Man Mafia

i almost definitely expect for there to be a cc on this but eh vote: eevee
  13. Alolan Floatzel

Mega Man Mafia

that........ doesn't make any sense to me but @Zaazaa0 can clarify i guess @pluslefan @JaneWolf @A shiny pikachu? none of you have posted at all, please get on it also not entirely sure we should actually lynch today at all in case we have more bomb man shenanigans tomorrow night, but eh we...
  14. Alolan Floatzel

Mega Man Mafia

ok that's helpful so basically: - if dr light investigated a villager last night, they should get in touch asap and the cleared villager needs to claim - if dr light investigated a mafia last night, they should stay quiet and we'll find another lynch for today; and if that's the case that...
  15. Alolan Floatzel

Mega Man Mafia

yeah i uhhhhh really don't think there's an explanation for this other than bomb man i think the only relatively safe way of connecting village as of right now is if dr light investigated a villager, i don't think that there's much in the way of invest scrambling this game aside from maybe elec...
  16. Alolan Floatzel

Mega Man Mafia

in
  17. Alolan Floatzel

Doctor Who Mafia

mafia definitely just inactived n1 then because im definitely a villager lmao idk what else to say
  18. Alolan Floatzel

Mafia Gun Mafia

what did i fucking tell you guys
  19. Alolan Floatzel

Doctor Who Mafia

lol, what
  20. Alolan Floatzel

Doctor Who Mafia

im having a little trouble deciding whether mafia is more likely to run with this lynch (because my gut feeling is that rueblie is a villager) or to just lay low and let us not lynch. either way not lynching is the worse option so vote: rueblie