• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. M

Roll to Dodge Election RTD (Epilogue)

The Mecha is made out of metal. Steel is a type of metal. Fire is supereffective against Steel-types. I cast FIREBA- nah it would be boring if I did the same action twice in a row. Er... Acid Splash should be able to corrode metal, right?
  2. M

This will probably be a mistake... I cast Fireball.
  3. M

There is only one more thing I really want to do before election night. HEY! EVIL ME! DO YA THINK IT’S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONVERT YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS INTO CODE AND UPLOAD YOU TO ONE OF MY ROBOTS TO GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD? NO? WELL I’M DOING IT ANYWAYS!
  4. M

I don’t know how to debate, and I’ve been playing a lot of Phoenix Wright recently, so I’m just going to yell Objection! a lot and present random pieces of evidence as often as possible.
  5. M

Aight, now that I’m in a comfortable position on the polls... I’ve run out of creativity. Great. Uh, I guess I’ll make robots? Yeah, robots are cool.
  6. M

Advertise my TV channel on other TV channels!
  7. M

Mega Man Mafia

Sorta wonder why you decided to nightkill me. I mean, the answer’s probably staring me in the face, but I still wanna know! Plus, you guys got really lucky, I was about to investigate Nimbo the night you killed me.
  8. M

Set up a news show that airs every other hour on my TV channel. Just a short break from learning life skills to learning life happenings.
  9. M

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mafia

Sure, in.
  10. M

Put on a variety of TV programs that teach people basic life skills, such as - Cooking! - Magic! (the non dangerous kind) - Coding! - Magic! (Ok maybe it's a little dangerous) - Survival skills! - Magic! (Don't try this at home kids) - Who cares, it's magic!
  11. M

Chess RTD

Ooh, these rifts in reality do NOT look good. I should find some more Fabric of Reality and patch all these holes up using an interdimentional sewing needle and some really really strong thread.
  12. M

Chess RTD

Whatever, I don't need the time stone for what I'm doing anyways. I'm going to use the Infinity Gauntlet in order to get rid of everybody's will to fight. If nobody wants to fight, there will be no war, and therefore the board will finally have peace.
  13. M

Mega Man Mafia

coughs in dead
  14. M

Well, now that my Problems are settled, it’s time to start campaigning again. I’ll start by putting on a fireworks show, but instead of fireworks I’ll use magic so we don’t have to risk some clumsy person accidentally setting off all the fireworks at once.
  15. M

Chess RTD

As the Silver Megarook, steal the Infinity Gauntlet.
  16. M

Mega Man Mafia

Vote: eevee because it’s not going to change anything
  17. M

Chess RTD

Create a colorful prism from the 6 mancala stones to make the board rainbow colored
  18. M

Chess RTD

Stack rooks on top of one another to make them become the Megarook, and also a really really cool tower.
  19. M

Chess RTD

So, checkmate happens when the king has no more possible moves without it being captured. Therefore, remove the kings from the chessboard and replace them with more queens.
  20. M

Mega Man Mafia

Wait, if the Hyper Bomb killed Greenchu and Cirr/VGBM, then Bomb Man should’ve been killed with them, since the Hyper Bomb kills ANYONE who has visited the person who was holding it when they died, indiscriminately. Which includes Bomb Man, since they had to visit Cirr/VGBM in order to give them...