• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Nimbostratus

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mafia

Hmm... Vote: Zorua Let's just do this and hope for the best?
  2. Nimbostratus

3. Nimbostratus

Not vig.
  4. Nimbostratus

Hello there (in)
  5. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

Eevee had a feeling Dr. Light was either you or Floatzel. We decided to kill you first and got lucky. Also yeah, N1 was just fucking brutal for y'all. I almost feel bad.
  6. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

alright, here goes nothing vote: shiny
  7. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

I don't feel like it does much good to throw votes around. @Chess should be the one who makes the final call.
  8. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

no, I meant you and Shiny
  9. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

that is a damn good question. maybe the mafia are just inexperienced or unattentive? on the other hand, Floatzel said his top suspects were Plusle and Shiny. others seem to agree that Plusle is sus, but I don't think Plusle would be dumb enough to do a revenge kill like that when there's an...
  10. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

yeah we should probably NL
  11. Nimbostratus

Chess RTD

I summon the dog from Monopoly. All the chessmen will stop fighting to pet the doggo. World peace!
  12. Nimbostratus

Play by Post Post a question for the next user to answer

Two parties search for an object worn by a cat. If you could transform at will but you could only choose one animal form, what would it be?
  13. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

oh, ok then vote: Eevee
  14. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

Well, you said pretty much everything I would've wanted to say. Dr. Light probably can't protect themself (and even if they could, that would be a waste of their action) so they're best off laying low. Mafia could CC Light to try and manipulate the village, but (given the circumstances) they...
  15. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

Well, this is already off to a lovely start...
  16. Nimbostratus

Mega Man Mafia

Not sure how many players you want, but... in?
  17. Nimbostratus

Written Collaborative Mature Dawn's Knife-Edge: A Three Houses Isekai Quest

I'll change my answer then. +Faith, because that's still funny, and +Brawling, because I like the idea of Gremlin just beating people up.
  18. Nimbostratus

Written Collaborative Mature Dawn's Knife-Edge: A Three Houses Isekai Quest

Let's see if Michael can be a man of the people. If nothing else, it'll be hilarious.
  19. Nimbostratus

why are we all like this...

why are we all like this...
  20. Nimbostratus

Creative Content, I guess? but why ask me?

Creative Content, I guess? but why ask me?