• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. pluslefan

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mafia

Strange. I don't think this has anything to do with inactivity, they probably made a conscious decision to do this. Let's not wait for Zorua to give us a target though and come up with some on our own. Nimbo literally just did this last game so that feels a bit too obvious. It's likely just...
  2. pluslefan

Anyway to fully elaborate on my last post now that I am home here are my points; - It's def worth the risk of mislynching the real vig just to get village connected, cop/crier is a very strong combination even in this context with a godfather and a dead doc. Vig shots rarely get used and...
  3. pluslefan

Mmm yeah no this isn't panda's normal stance on this stuff something is definitely off
  4. pluslefan

Zorua's posts are getting a bit whiffy now that he's under pressure so it's kinda tempting to vote for him, though my gut says floatzel is the cc. For now I'll drop the vote and revisit in a hot minute Vote: Floatzel
  5. pluslefan

Cop will probs just have to fly solo for a little while unless we lynch now and get it right. I agree with kesha that it would be unwise for mafia to use their fillibuster now as if the ability gets used, we can still claim and they die from the vig shot the following night anyway. Honestly a...
  6. pluslefan

yeah since ideally we don't want crier to have to get in touch with the ccs, since that will result in them dying
  7. pluslefan

I mean if you're worried about mafia flushing out the identity of a pr by pretending to be said pr in thread to incite a cc, rather than doing so defensively, Vig isn't the role to worry about since it's a 1 for 1 trade, it would be cop which doesn't have that tradeoff and also isn't super...
  8. pluslefan

hm bad we can still claim to either the vig or the crier but doing so has it's risks claiming to crier means vig can keep their shot and use it on the first guilty they have without exposing themselves and crier can guide us anonymously, though mafia will be able to guess at them via their...
  9. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

Damn I had a bad feeling this would happen. It felt too easy. If my power wasn't out all day I night've fought it more but I was hardly playing all game so whatever
  10. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

I can vibe with this vote: Shiny
  11. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

Yeah no I've been burned by this move in the past it's not one I'd be eager to repeat especially when I have the back up of another mafia member for when I would inevitably get "sniffed out" for being the most experienced player alive at lylo. You pushing this narrative isn't a good look...
  12. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

Okay there is no way for Dr. Light to have gotten any kind of false report which means that unless misc made a mistake its too late to go back on, Chess has to be clear. So then two of; Jane Nimbo Myself Shiny Must be mafia. Personally I think it's nimbo and shiny, since they're the most...
  13. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

Why did they leave a cleared villager behind what the fuck. I'm looking into this.
  14. pluslefan

maybe if I'd ever seen star wars I could put a clever reference in this sign up post.
  15. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

I mean chess is cleared, so we know who mafia will kill tomorrow, we might as well still lynch anyway Also jane is obvs scum so like durr hurr durr
  16. pluslefan

NPW: Nuzlocke Pro Wrestling [Mafia]

The gameplay in this game was pretty rudimentary, mafia got hit with some absurdly bad luck, but the flavor was absolutely delightful what a joy to read thank you for this
  17. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

It took me a while to figure out why bomb robot didn't die, but yeah I was gonna say this what what was going on. Dab Vote: Eevee
  18. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

Oh woopsies I never checked the thread when Zaa announced the game was starting so it broke the forum notifs for when dayphase started, my bad. We basically hit worst case scenario with day 1 as bomb man had to have tagged the same person Mega Man killed n1 and as for why the bomb didn't kill...
  19. pluslefan

NPW: Nuzlocke Pro Wrestling [Mafia]

Terrified of The Fabulous Flier, were you? I can't blame you, my charms have been known to bewitch man and woman alike! I'll be back next season!!!!!
  20. pluslefan

Mega Man Mafia

oh whack, this looks good