• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Decibel575

Screenshot Fan Game Mature Commentary The Terribly-Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3: Ominous Progress Update

Oh, I didn't expect a reply. I only said it because i was sleeping. Welcome back sean
  2. Decibel575

Screenshot Fan Game Mature The Terribly Titled Reaction-locke of Pokemon Reborn "Amateur Hour" edition: Season 4 Finale - Battle of the Bastards (27/10)

Oh lord, You've been updating the reborn logs? Guess I'll be re reading all of them now
  3. Decibel575

Screenshot Fan Game Mature Mon Reckless Renewal: A Pokémon Reborn Storyshot Nuzlocke (Update: sadly cancelled due to significant ethical concerns about the fangame's origins)

Oh, yet another unsuspecting soul wandering into reborn nuzlocking. I'm going to wish you luck, since I've required X items to beat the last few gyms. I'm not even doing a locke. Although, Only using a single team for the whole game does that to you
  4. Decibel575

Screenshot Fan Game Mature The Terribly Titled Reaction-locke of Pokemon Reborn "Amateur Hour" edition: Season 4 Finale - Battle of the Bastards (27/10)

Yeyyyyyyy. I'm still here Sean, you aren't getting rid of me anytime soon. I couldn't comment on Tapatalk due to the thread being shut sadly. But here I am
  5. Decibel575

Screenshot Fan Game Mature Commentary The Terribly-Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3: Ominous Progress Update

OI, hang on.  Adrienn is in Rejuv? Do you mean  I didn't read the full thing.  it's 4 am.  Needed first comment  I'll finish when I wake up EDIT.  So yeah.  I'm looking forward to seeing the changed cutscene.  Hopefully it involves Kanon's death.   And doesn't Vitus have any Pokemon aside from...
  6. Decibel575

It may depend on your network.  Whenever I read this in my classes, my school's network prevents images showing up sometimes.  Just a probability 
  7. Decibel575

Huzzah.  This is probably the only Gardevior I could ever hate. Although, it is still one of my favourite Pokemon.  What comes up messed with me a little, even if I could see it coming.  And that Anastasia thing.. Yeah, as soon as I heard the name and the purple hair, I just assumed.  What...
  8. Decibel575

You weren't kidding.  I am a fool though, because I still like her.. And her current position in the game saddens me.   AND KANON MAKES HIS APPEARANCE.  I don't like him.  Can't wait to see you enter the mansion of maids again.. and yet another evil Gardevior Goodluck
  9. Decibel575

No need for an apology.  Why apologise for the truth?  And yes, either being prepared, or have a HAXorus.  That thing is way too OP for this kind of game.  Also, I was thinking of yet another game for you to try, being Pokemon Empyrean.  I feel like you would enjoy it.  It has all of your...
  10. Decibel575

I had a plan all set up right, with my Three main Pokemon being Sceptile, Lycanroc night and Sylveon.  But.. in comes that thing, it almost screwed me over.I think I got a flinch? I can't remember how I won.  I may not be the best player, since Sean is right here, but is luck a skill? Luck...
  11. Decibel575

TIME TO KILL TIME AND SPACE THEMSELVES.  And there is no way doing that will have terrible consequences at all.  nope.You won't cause everyone to never actually exist.   All jokes aside.  They were characters I just wanted to deal with straight away.. sine I knew we would have to battle them...
  12. Decibel575

Ignore my previous post then.  But there are 3 difficulties to this.  Normal is Reborn Difficulty, Easy seems to be a little harder than normal Pokemon games.. And I haven't tried Intense yet because I am a wuss 
  13. Decibel575

OK.  here is where things got iffy for me.  I didn't even realise Venam had something for Melia until that BS with Yveltal and Mimikyu.  (Trying not to give many spoilers)  Time travel is overused, yes.  But I sort of found it cool this time.  Wish they had a better way than Melia Suing us there...
  14. Decibel575

Listen, the only Gardevoir I give him permission to kill is Radomus'.  But he doesn't need to do that anymore.  Even the Gardevoir in this game.. I couldn't hate it towards the end.   My suggestion on what to use..  I wish I could remember the Pokemon you had
  15. Decibel575

Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-locke : Chapter 26 - Water's in order if you wanna be SHIT (Wallace Gym Battle)

WHHHHEEEEEEEW.   I sort of thought it was on Hiatus again, and I began to remove Mako and friends from my memory.  Also, I saw what route you chose in Reborn, and I'm a little wary of reading now.  I chose the Ideals route, you seem to be on the Truth route.   ...Even though Truth is the more...
  16. Decibel575

That thing with Crescent and Nim/Lorna really rubbed me the wrong way when I first saw it.  I would have sort of rather she stayed dead.  Or leave it as a mystery until the next time you see her in you know where.  And yes, I may like the colour purple.  Characters that wear purple seem to stick...
  17. Decibel575

And I only just now remembered that this is all happening after than goddamn jailbreak.  The moral of this story is not to get captured by flying men in suits, it won't end well.   Hey, part 2 was bad, but this is the part where the plot really starts getting out of hand.   And I am surprised...
  18. Decibel575

When I played through the game, I never really thought about how edgy it was.  I will admit, I felt bad for Zetta at that point, since it is pretty much slavery, and it reminds me of Pokemon Reborn's Shade using a Gengar named Corey in the Gym Battle.  I am still unsure if it is really Corey's...