• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Chess

No worries!

No worries!
  2. Chess

Got it in gen 6, fc 4485-2691, 6487

Got it in gen 6, fc 4485-2691, 6487
  3. Chess

Okay it apparently can't be traded, dang I can try to get a gen 6-7 one

Okay it apparently can't be traded, dang I can try to get a gen 6-7 one
  4. Chess

Ready

Ready
  5. Chess

Anything works, give me like 20 minutes and I'll be ready

Anything works, give me like 20 minutes and I'll be ready
  6. Chess

Home works, I'm p sure I moved it in there anyway fc: EMFTPSBXJUJF

Home works, I'm p sure I moved it in there anyway fc: EMFTPSBXJUJF
  7. Chess

I think I have one

I think I have one
  8. Chess

Screenshot [UCL2] [monotype:water] The Water You're Waiting For

9. Chess

Mega Man Mafia

I'm gonna vote:shiny then nimbo's been consistently active since the beginning and has been generally helpful/active early in the phase, inasmuch as anyone has been in this game - and eevee throwing suspicion, as mentioned before, is something to consider. while that could be mafia 'clearing'...
  10. Chess

Music  What are you listening to?

11. Chess

that's just what someone who consumed a sub sandwich in a nondescript chicago suburb in order...

that's just what someone who consumed a sub sandwich in a nondescript chicago suburb in order to, as the common story asserts, "flex on the libs" would say
  12. Chess

Mega Man Mafia

okay I'm alive, also fuck i forgot to do my post i'm feeling the plusle vote honestly but i'm interested in hearing what everyone else has to say
  13. Chess

Mega Man Mafia

we're running against the clock and honestly it's probably more fun if we lynch, even if we lose. go big or go home give me a bit to do reads(tm) since i'll probably die tonight anyway
  14. Chess

Mega Man Mafia

Rude. we should be at 6 living if I'm reading right? In that case I think this is mylo, assuming 2 remaining mafia.
  15. Chess

Hello!

Hello!
  16. Chess

Written Collaborative Mature Dawn's Knife-Edge: A Three Houses Isekai Quest

RNG says i need to vote for amnesia. Alois is also really good here, these two play off of one another really well
  17. Chess

Mega Man Mafia

Hi i'm a cleared villager. Dr Light wants me to say that Eevee is the bomb robot vote: eevee
  18. Chess

using this account only for evil now

using this account only for evil now
  19. Chess

Mega Man Mafia

Does the bomb activate on the same night it's used?