• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. F

Nuzlocke Advice Starting a new nuzlock, White or Black? What would you pick and why pick it?

i choose black in my unova runs, because zekrom the pokemon of ideals fits N better than reshiram the pokemon of truth. because the final figth is between truth of culture that is around pokemon and ideals of a world that has no trainer that abuses their pokemon
  2. F

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

steel thy sword, AEGISLASH; use IRONHEADE, with a e because we want them understand we are serious
  3. F

Comic Teen PEA Shorts

to answer to your question tailsimp: The universe always finds a way to fix things that isnt messed up too much
  4. F

do you know what happens when a charizard farts? now you will know CHARIZARD FART ME A BLAST BURN to that overgrown halloween escapee
  5. F

hehehe... its time to psychocrush you to death TOGEKISS; USE PSYSHOCK
  6. F

Roleplay Dolcorde: Daughters of Destiny - A Magical Girl-Themed RP

Midna decided to befriend this kotaba girl, and with the sun goes down, and the moon rises, she is free to interact with others, face to face. She flies from the shadow of Milan, and drops the shadow silk from her face. "Nice to meet you, Kotaba. Now, can you help me to take something from one...
  7. F

i dont know that dugtrio is normal or alolan but both has water weakness so... leave no chance. SAMUROTT, use razor shell
  8. F

Midna pops her head from Milan's shadow to answer Kuehl: '' Sorry for my rudeness but I needed to hide inside of Miss Milan's shadow. The sunligth can kill me, literally.'' then, continued to introduce herself ''I am Midna the Shadow Specter. Nice to meet you.'' She said to Kuehl without any...
  9. F

Midna decided to follow Milan(read as passes to her shadow) to meet Kuehl. if she becomes regular, she needs to know important people, and if a chance comes, she may ask for a puppet body, for... survival under the sun
  10. F

Midna dived into safe place of one of the magical girls, to make sure she wont face against the sunlight. She needs to posses a body if she wants to walk under the sun, and she hates doing that for 2 reasons, possesing someone makes her figth against the possesed person, and that figth is the...
  11. F

She left the shadow of the magical boy before he entered his room. She didn't think she need a place where she can rest, she has a few base of operations around the city, where she can hide from the sunligth of day. But those Base of operations are literally places where haunted houses located...
  12. F

hehehehe, the nigth is still young, alakazam. Zoroark, Use Nigth Daze
  13. F

What London said worried Midna. She ended a few Lunar Demons here and there, using their own shadows against themselves. But their numbers grew a lot? that makes her think that their attacks weren't as random as she first thought. And this last group they talked about, the Cult of Ancients. if...
  14. F

"Okay, lead the way Miss London and Miss Milan, but I need to hide from reaaaaaaly brigth ligth or real deal sunligth. They huuuurt me, no matter how much shadow I use to coat myself. But dont worry about me missing a thing, i can see outside of the shadow I hid in just fine." Midna told to the...
  15. F

'Tough Crowd' Midna thought. she was waiting at least a few more reaction. well... it looked like everyone was in their own universes. First, she pointed the only male of the group. "I did shout because i wanted to be noticed, after all..." she turned around to point the trigger happy magical...
  16. F

10 people. there are 10 people outside of this shadow of bug girl, and its perfect time to make herself known to this group, and the DOLCORDE. Midna altered the shadowsilk to fullbody version which only leaves her eyes and hair open, and left the shadow palace and shadow of bug girl with a shift...
  17. F

Sometimes, life just wants you to suceed, and it looks like life wants Midna to go to that doll store. At least she thought that because last person she hitched a ride inside of their shadow was a girl with a bug on her shoulder. And with the magical presense around her, Midna guessed that she...
  18. F

Being a shadow has some uses, you can enter anywhere, see anything, and hear anything. And after hearing something about the magical shop that sells magical maid dolls, she is interested to that store. Not just because that store has something she wants, but because she has nothing to do, exept...
  19. F

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

unlike most people who doesnt like grass types that much, I LOVE grass type pokemon. i love many spores of grass types, i love breloom, i love torterra's heavy attacks, serperior's forvardness, levannies versitality, decudieyes uniqueness, and tsareena's heavy hitting trop kick. i used a grass...