• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Slow

Screenshot Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova I wanna be the very best: a globe-trotting Nuzlocke gauntlet

If it makes you feel any better, I've yet to do a Nuzlocke where my starter has survived.
  2. Slow

Music  What are you listening to?

Heard this in my dream last night, and now it's stuck in my head. It's kind of a shame I didn't like AAI2 more, because this and the cornered theme are outstanding. (If you haven't played AAI2, avoid looking at the comments for that video)
  3. Slow

Serious Coronavirus Public Discussion

This is terrifying. We're about to have a genocide of our nation's most vulnerable and least privileged.
  4. Slow

Last thing you bought

Had to buy a new SS cartridge because my current one wasn't working on my regular DS and was freezing within minutes on my 3DS. It's frustrating because a. HGSS costs an arm and a leg and b. I was in the middle of a nuzlocke and had gotten some fairly good luck (both Slowpoke and Vulpix as...
  5. Slow

Woke up with this song stuck in my head.
  6. Slow

First World Problems

When you forget to do laundry and have nothing to wear when you want to go out.
  7. Slow

General Interesting Pokemon theories you'd like to share (yours or others')

Flygon and Salamence were originally supposed to have swapped names. BaGON, ShelGON, FlyGON. Keep in mind that the fly prefix makes perfect sense for Salamence too, as Bagon's pokedex entry is centered around it having a rough skull from jumping off cliffs and landing headfirst in attempts to...
  8. Slow

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

You could do it in gen 7 too.
  9. Slow

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but I'd be willing to wait several years for a pokemon game to come out with nothing in the interim if it meant a. the national dex was in the game b. the generation of pokemon was roughly the same size as pre-gen 6 generations (the ideal is gen 5 obviously)...
  10. Slow

Ctrl + V Thread

11. Slow

Nuzlocke Advice Starting a new nuzlock, White or Black? What would you pick and why pick it?

My extremely biased answer is to go with White because I adore the Solosis line, prefer the Rufflet line, and STRONGLY prefer the White Opelucid music as opposed to Black Opelucid music.
  12. Slow

Nuzlocke General What are the luckiest moments you've had in your nuzlockes?

Luck? Why getting my Munchlax of course. Absolutely 0 outside sources like specifically Cave of the Dragonflies were used in obtaining it. Just me winning the lottery. Real answer: Kind of a "low odds to fail" situation, but getting a Growlithe in Cinnabar Mansion for FRLG. CM was basically the...
  13. Slow

Fun Things That Make You Happy!

My stepdad came back from a multiple day stay at the hospital and seems to be fine, so that's one less thing to worry about.
  14. Slow

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

Lazy so I'll just give starter takes Bulbasaur > Squirtle > Charmander Cyndaquil > Totodile > Chikorita (the closest of all these trios tbh) Marshtomp > Torchic > Treecko > Mudkip Turtwig > Piplup > Chimchar Dewott > Snivy > Tepig > Oshawott Chespin > Froakie > Fennekin Torracat > Popplio >...
  15. Slow

Nuzlocke Fun Things that Happen in Nuzlockes

I got Munchlax in my Diamond nuzlocke. Didn't use him, but still.
  16. Slow

Comic Hoenn Mon Nerd Alert! A very dumb Omega Ruby Nuzlocke

furries rise up
  17. Slow

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

Did a Ruby nuzlocke about a month ago. Got into the double battle at Mt. Pyre and the Manectric used Odor Sleuth on my Duskull. Cue my bafflement and surprise when the Delcatty is able to hit Duskull with Doubleslap. I even burned turns just to make it happen again so I could record it because I...
  18. Slow

Screenshot Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova I wanna be the very best: a globe-trotting Nuzlocke gauntlet

Sorry if this is weird to say, but I lurked this thread on-off for the past like 3 weeks, usually reading it when laying down and about to fall asleep. Being able to post now, I just wanna say that I appreciate the effort you put into this and eagerly await the next update.
  19. Slow

Very excited for her album to drop this week.