• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. MouseWithADinosaurTail

You're Banned!

Banned because the Canada isn't an island.
  2. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Comic Hoenn General Mon Finding Your Roots

We'll be updating once a month.
  3. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Comic Hoenn General The Power of Pouvoir (An OR/AS Nuzlocke)

Hey Terry, just curious. Do you have a deviantart?
  4. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Introductions and Departures Thread

Yeah. :Y I'm heading out for an extended break from the forums. I think it's kinda been a long time coming? :0 Admittedly I think I've needed one for a while, just put off for various reasons, mainly just cause popping in here every day had become such a habit over the months. But if I am to be...
  5. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

Your username and pfp are so cute!
  6. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Across the Divide

This is my new friend Hello! His name is Hello.
  7. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Irl mafia tends to be just a quick party game. Online mafia, a single game can take a week or...

Irl mafia tends to be just a quick party game. Online mafia, a single game can take a week or more, and it often involves heavy discussion and detective work. It also tends to have much more complicated roles. Its fun!
  8. MouseWithADinosaurTail

You've never annoyed me! Not since I've known you.

You've never annoyed me! Not since I've known you.
  9. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Ask for advice in the #festival_plaza server in nuzgen! They could absolutely give a lot of...

Ask for advice in the #festival_plaza server in nuzgen! They could absolutely give a lot of pointers and answer questions
  10. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Thread Title (but sad)

Thanks so much for all your hard work, Chess! We love you!
  11. MouseWithADinosaurTail

All lives do NOT matter until black lives matter. Sorry to offend you but that's just how it is. :P

All lives do NOT matter until black lives matter. Sorry to offend you but that's just how it is. :P
  12. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Comic Hoenn General The Power of Pouvoir (An OR/AS Nuzlocke)

Shedinja Shedinja Shedinja Shedinja
  13. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Comic Hoenn General Mon Finding Your Roots

Wow, a lot of comments to respond to! :O Thanks for all the comments, guys! They made me feel loved. ^w^ Now, I have a couple of announcements! I've done some editing to the listed comic mirrors in the OP! You can now find Finding Your Roots on TUMBLR! It'll be updating daily on that mirror...
  14. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Mafia Pokemafia 3: Oh God Not Another One Edition

MVP right here baby. 😎
  15. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Fuck you, village! OwO
  16. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Wait... I'm so confused. Shouldn't the game be over if it's 5/5???
  17. MouseWithADinosaurTail

Video Sinnoh Mon 1+1+1= 1 Braincell: NF Twitch Platinum Relaylocke

Hi. OwO Mouse did Week 3. Week 3. A tale of Love and Loss. Two sacred hearts, brought together by chance. Held together by love. A bond tested by Platinum's worst offerings. Against Galactic foes and biding bugs, we held steadfast. A love deep and true. And then, at the last instant, ripped...
  18. MouseWithADinosaurTail

If you're shiny hunting, you should do it in Alola and swap breed.

If you're shiny hunting, you should do it in Alola and swap breed.
  19. MouseWithADinosaurTail

You're Banned!

Banned cause FUCK YOU.
  20. MouseWithADinosaurTail

What the fuck was happening again? Are we killing Chess to use the sacred ash?