• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. pinkshellos

Good luck!! Crossing my fingers!!

Good luck!! Crossing my fingers!!
  2. pinkshellos

BIG mood.

BIG mood.
  3. pinkshellos

You're Banned!

Banned because no violence >:(
  4. pinkshellos

Last thing you bought

A birthday gift for a friend! I got her a nice DM screen with pockets for all kinds of papers because she had been using binders before and they fell over frequently.
  5. pinkshellos

Restarting Harsh Team Choices Thread

I've just got one quick question, not really related to team building but more along the lines of moveset choices- I have to choose between Muddy Water or Surf for water-type STAB. Is Muddy Water's subpar accuracy (85% vs Surf's 100%) worth the 30% chance to lower your foe's accuracy? I'm...
  6. pinkshellos

Comic Kanto General Mon - French's Fire Red Nuzlocke -

Oh wow! That's super impressive! How long did it take to sculpt Randy? It looks like a lot of work!
  7. pinkshellos

You're Banned!

Edit: Whoops, redninjapuffle lives up to their name by ninja'ing their way in and beating me to the post, editing my comment rq-- Banned because being a fantasy character is awesome and very much on my bucket list!
  8. pinkshellos

Having a rotating team of around 8 members makes it a whole lot harder to be overleveled

Having a rotating team of around 8 members makes it a whole lot harder to be overleveled
  9. pinkshellos

Yesterday I learned that through a combination of luck, running around in the Wild Area, and...

Yesterday I learned that through a combination of luck, running around in the Wild Area, and sheer force of will, you can teach Sobble Surf via TR before you even beat the first gym.
  10. pinkshellos

I'm doing ok! Hope your computers... Transfer the data good...?

I'm doing ok! Hope your computers... Transfer the data good...?
  11. pinkshellos

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

Chachactus almost made me laugh out loud. Certified funny. I remember using a Maractus in BW and it was pretty nifty!
  12. pinkshellos

Happy birthday! Have a great one!

Happy birthday! Have a great one!
  13. pinkshellos

welcome! :D

welcome! :D
  14. pinkshellos

Now THAT would be wild

Now THAT would be wild
  15. pinkshellos

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

The Pledge moves can be learned by every starter, regardless of its evolution stage. I always thought they’d at least have to be fully evolved.
  16. pinkshellos

Currently it is Everstone Sobble

Currently it is Everstone Sobble
  17. pinkshellos

I now have access to a copy of Pokémon Shield and I am currently thinking up the most audacious...

I now have access to a copy of Pokémon Shield and I am currently thinking up the most audacious way I can play through this game
  18. pinkshellos

Good job!!

Good job!!
  19. pinkshellos

Best of luck!

Best of luck!
  20. pinkshellos

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

aw man, oh beans...