• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. XearnesGeo

Roll to Dodge Election RTD

explain EVERYTHING to the supporters, and promise them free cake(or whatever they like dessert wise) as a consolation
  2. XearnesGeo

Kanto Written Log Fan Game General I'm Gonna Die But Who Cares: Pokemon Blue Kaizo Nuzlocke(pls help my soul)

Yeah, I will so die, so please do not have too high of hopes for me. Anyway, today, I will start a Blue Kaizo Nuzlocke. The rules are. -I can only catch first Pokemon in an area -Faint=Dead -Gifts and Trades and other stuff are allowed -I can fish(yay) OK, I will now start the locke. I...
  3. XearnesGeo

where is eveeryone
  4. XearnesGeo

I've Been Kaizoed!:A Kaizo Nuzlocke - 2: Crystal Kaizo

when do u get pokeballs in this
  5. XearnesGeo

I explain to my supporters that the hackers ruined my campaign, and I elect to ban all unnessecary crime in the land.
  6. XearnesGeo

umm, well, i missed the last turn. Sry. Anyway, I now elect to use Google to launch my next campaign: Peace for All
  7. XearnesGeo

You're Banned!

banned because you need help
  8. XearnesGeo

I will now buy some more rotoms, but this time, I will ake them generate signs explaning how drugs are not really the best answer to everything, esoecilly cigarettes.
  9. XearnesGeo

lucky
  10. XearnesGeo

i suck at this. Ima pay for the damages and launch a proper campaign, supporting myself and promising peace in the country
  11. XearnesGeo

I elect to give the city free electric and internet, and water, with the rotoms
  12. XearnesGeo

i am just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooo curious 100000000000000000% of the time.
  13. XearnesGeo

i do not mind.....
  14. XearnesGeo

when does this turn end
  15. XearnesGeo

I take over Google and use that for my campaign. My rotoms will hack into google and that is how i take oevr it.
  16. XearnesGeo

The rotoms create their own tech company with me, as I demonstrate why pokemon is the best RPG ever
  17. XearnesGeo

I have a nuzlocke challenge tourney thing.

So, I wanna do a tourney. I generate 20 pokemon, and people battle it out to see who survives te longest. If pokemon faints, it dies, and it leaves your roster. Everyone will use the same pokemon so no one can complain when they get a wedle and someone else gets a mega rayquaza. OK, so sign-ups...
  18. XearnesGeo

I also run in the race late. I become a republican and buy some Rotoms.
  19. XearnesGeo

Original Pokemonn Gyms Kaizo: Battle them On Pokemon Showdown in order. Any moves idrc.

Ok, RNG made the first gym....... STEEL! The Format is Always Nat DEx AG, but No fear, or other stuff like that! Lv. 20 Mega-Lucario: Adaptibility/ Lucarionite -Swords Dance -Extreme Speed -Drain Punch -Meteor Mash Lv. 20 Duraladon: Stalwart/ Light Clay -Stealth Rock -Light Screen -Reflect...
  20. XearnesGeo

Play by Post Gym Leaders of KAIZO

So, I do not know where to post this, so: This will be 18 gym leaders of my new region: 1 of each type. You must battle the gyms in order and the battle will be on Pokemon SHowdown.(if ya dont no wut it iz, look it up.)