• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. VGBM

Roll to Dodge Election RTD

Well, progress can only move forward. My success with the animal features potion should have given me the knowledge and experience necessary to try again at the fursona potion.
  2. VGBM

I put more research into my werebat concoction so that I can turn anyone into whatever fursona they want.
  3. VGBM

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

I hear the drums echoing tonight. So the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it.
  4. VGBM

Oh yeah, since I'm technically part vampire now, I should have an easier time hypnotizing more people. I send out more ads with more subliminal messages.
  5. VGBM

Okay, now I hire more campaign managers and pr managers for myself, Jane, and Anon. Lord knows the two of them could really use the support. (Also their respective managers work solely for them, and there's no evidence that they came from me.)
  6. VGBM

Mega Man Mafia

Totally in.
  7. VGBM

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

Blue his house with a blue little window and a blue Corvette. There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation, and school comes along just to end it.
  8. VGBM

Ah dang it, I missed a day of campaigning cause I was playing so much Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, I gotta make up for that, But first, with Misc becoming a werewolf and Krash slowly turning into a demon(?), I'm starting to feel left out, so I brew a concoction that mixes vampire venom...
  9. VGBM

Both my allies are in dead last, in fact I haven't seen 0 anon doing any campaigning in a while, this is the worst shadow government ever. For now, all I can do is keep piggybacking off of Eevee's success, so I'll see if I can get a spot as the next guest on Egge's livestream.
  10. VGBM

Doctor Who Mafia

I wish I had listened to you.
  11. VGBM

I offer protection for the demons from people like Doomslayer.
  12. VGBM

I hire more pr agents to spread good pr for both me and my two new allies. But don't let it be publicly known that Anon and Jane's pr came from people who work for me. Also good pr for the demons while I'm at it.
  13. VGBM

Doctor Who Mafia

Goddammit, I finally kill someone and it's the one person whose death ensures my defeat. I would've had to walk one hell of a tightrope to win the following day, and it might not've been possible anyway, but still. I want to know why Hangman chose not to silence or kill Shiny on N3. I avoided...
  14. VGBM

Doctor Who Mafia

I'm sorry if I haven't been paying enough attention to this game, but who claimed dalek?
  15. VGBM

I'm gonna follow Eevee's footsteps and free the demon boys, because gender equality.
  16. VGBM

Doctor Who Mafia

Wow, there's really only five of us left, huh? Again, I'm not sure where the 50/50 logic is coming from. If Hangman is telling the truth, then he can't be the dalek, but could still potentially be mafia. Anyway, vote: Ruebelle I guess.
  17. VGBM

Jane started a wolf colony, and Eevee is making catgirls. Clearly the way to win this election is by appealing to the furries. I use my campaign money to commission tasteful furry art from a bunch of starving artists.
  18. VGBM

Doctor Who Mafia

Well, we still have time. Vote Floatzel.
  19. VGBM

Doctor Who Mafia

There were only 2 mafia, a n1 inactive isn't outside the realm of possibility.
  20. VGBM

Time to step up my game. I buy up a bunch of ad space for political ads that also have subliminal messaging in them.