• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. BadgerDaddy

You're Banned!

Banned because reasons are overrated.
  2. BadgerDaddy

Badger Chills in Galar with the PikaClones

3. BadgerDaddy

Screenshot Kanto Breakin' The Lore: a Lorelocke of Fire Red (3/8/2020 - Part 2)

Dang, a Pikachu? Lucky you! Seems cool so far. Good luck with Brock!
  4. BadgerDaddy

Screenshot Kanto Commentary Badger Returned from a Deep Slumber! Pokemon FireRed Randomized Mono Water locke

@Electro - Sorry for the Aipom hate, but it's not a water Pokemon, so its fate has already been determined. Don't blame me, blame the rules.
  5. BadgerDaddy

Screenshot Kanto Commentary Badger Returned from a Deep Slumber! Pokemon FireRed Randomized Mono Water locke

@Electro - the sooner you accept it, the sooner you will find true happiness in your life. @DistortionLocke - [confused badger noises]
  6. BadgerDaddy

You're Banned!

Banned for not appreciating the art of dad jokes
  7. BadgerDaddy

Chess RTD

This is too much purplw for my taste! I spill a bucket of a random color over the [board?]
  8. BadgerDaddy

Chess RTD

I ready my Drigger Beyblade and let it rip across the board. Hopefully it will clean some of the mess.
  9. BadgerDaddy

Screenshot Unova General Ace's Throwback Tour - A Pokemon Black Nuzlocke

Looking good so far. Good luck!
  10. BadgerDaddy

You're Banned!

Banned because I don't see any trademarks or copyrights on any lines (TM)
  11. BadgerDaddy

You're Banned!

Banned because it's never too early in the morning to start banning people
  12. BadgerDaddy

You're Banned!

Banned because you didn't wish them a "Happy UnBirthday"!
  13. BadgerDaddy

You're Banned!

Banned for not embracing your inner weeb
  14. BadgerDaddy

"Top 6" Team Maker

According to This site, those are the most popular sports: 6. Hariyama (Volleyball, you need to hit the ball with your hands, and big hands are a bonus) 5. Bibarel (Tennis. Bibarel's tail seems to be the right shape) 4. Sneasel (Field Hockey. A fast Pokemon, and the hands should be the right...
  15. BadgerDaddy

Play by Post Post a question for the next user to answer

Digimon Cyber Sleuth. The style, music and story keep bringing me back. That one song that you keep replaying and it never gets old?
  16. BadgerDaddy

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

Minior is not a psychic type. Fomatis is not a bug type.
  17. BadgerDaddy

Chess RTD

I take the kings to a couple's therapy to hopefully solve any issues they have with eacher other that started this in the first place.
  18. BadgerDaddy

Badger Chills in Galar with the PikaClones

Not a Nuzlocke, but a rather chill run/challange of Pokemon Shield, where I use only PikaClones. This has no reason for existing, but I am kinda bored, and I still have the urge to procrastinate on my final projects. Since the DLC dropped, we were blessed with four PikaClones (which I bred and...
  19. BadgerDaddy

@DistortionLocke - Quagsire is so stupidly strong. Young me who didn't like it deserves to be hit on her nose lol @Electro - Quagsire is plain evil.
  20. BadgerDaddy

@Electro - knowing my luck and experience - those would probably be my last decent catches in this game. Also knowing my luck - they would die in critical moments when I need them the most.