• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Uberle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp finals week is upon me
    Got 10 page paper for one class and slightly shorter essays for the others
    All of which are due in the next week
    So sadly no run progress for me
    Really wanted to get Step Up chapter 2
    And I suppose this means I Regret Nothing is out on hold as well
    So waiting it is
    So for the first time I'm actually looking at the Galar dex and what the hell is up with these evolution conditions?
    Dee
    Dee
    Nothing will ever beat having to turn your DS upside down...
    Neb
    Neb
    Gen 9: “Level up your Hamstar to level 34, tilt your Switch 2 toward a 67 degree angle, hold three fingers on the touch screen, and have the battery be at 56%.”
    TrueZero2
    TrueZero2
    I'm OK with the Sirfetch'd one, since that's alluded to in its info. I think most people were expecting it to be so many KO's instead though.

Alcremie works as well, but Galarian Yamask can do with an adjustment.
    At some point I’m just gonna make a really long list of alternate lines that the dirty minded part of my brain comes up with that I have enough sense to not include but love too much to just forget about
    And update one of my first fully written story run is up
    I am very very excited for this
    Reactions: Rubombee
    Bug
    Bug
    I’m really excited to see you dip your toes into writing!!
    Reactions: Uberle
    Uberle
    Uberle
    Fortunately my runs have been dialogue focused in the first place so moving to fully written wasn’t too bumpy
    Still need to practice my prose
    Reactions: Bug
    Having wisdom teeth removed in the morning
    Again
    I had the bottom ones take out a while ago but now the top ones have come down and with no bottom ones to go against they have to be taken out
    WHAT FUN
    But hey time to write for Step Up
    pinkshellos
    pinkshellos
    Oh man, getting two out at one time and the other two at another sounds like a big old hassle. Although I got all four out at once and the recovery period was quite annoying :’) glad you get to write tho !!
    Well Ganza voting is all closed
    Still have to wait until Friday for results
    I’d say I’m anxious but I don’t think that’s strong enough a word
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    I'm on the edge of my seeeeeaaaaaaaat. I WANNA KNOW THE RESULTS! FRIDAY IS TOO FAR AWAY!
    As I work on my last update of Unfamiliar Faces I'm thinking about what run I want to do next.
    I'm torn between continuing the current story line or......
    Something else
    Nominations in
    Gonna try my best to update because I did not have enough stuff
    Also had too much to pick from
    Anyway gonna try to do some reading later
    Reactions: io_
    Finally I've gotten back to where I left off when the forums moved on my story run
    oh god i'm all out of backlog
    i actually need to write an update to a story run now
    Ganza Promos done
    Little sad that I could only do 3
    Should probably get back to reading now
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    It's such a crime that we could only do 3. I had a good 7 runs I wanted to promote!
    Uberle
    Uberle
    Really the reason I took so long was deciding which three
    Star was part of an agreement chained to my soul
    Other two were the main runs that kept popping into mind
    Also they both actually started in 2019 while the others I was thinking about had been going for multiple years
    Apparently something is up with Google which has resulted in Discord not working
    So guess we’ll be waiting for a while
    May attempt to start reading runs again
    Been lagging
    Even the ones I normally comment on I've been forgetting to check on and I feel bad about that
    E
    Elfin Song
    Doooo it
    Uberle
    Uberle
    Any recommendations?
    Spectacles
    Spectacles
    I've always been so amazed by how many runs you read and comment on! It's a great way to encourage others on the forums and I commend you for it! Take your time getting back to it, do what you can, and don't put too much pressure on yourself :)
    I'm really tempted to look through all of the forums' achievements and figure out what single run would give the most amount of points
    Fun project that I'm gonna spend way too much time on
    But I've got Thanksgiving break coming up, so I've got time
    • eyes
    Hallow
    Hallow
    if you can and there are actually enough eligible pokemon, try and monolocke two types at once? kanto comes to mind because of bulbasaur/oddish/etc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…