• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Happy new forum! We decided this was a golden opportunity for us to feature a fresh new imported run!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!
Spectacles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: I should just label my GoT run as a storyshot run, because that's essentially what it is.
    Also me: ...But then you can't hide behind the 'it was just supposed to be about gameplay' excuse if things go bad.

And that's the tea.
    Reactions: RubyClaw
    RubyClaw
    RubyClaw
    I can relate to this sort of thinking for my coming run :)
    Spectacles
    Spectacles
    Maybe one day we'll be brave enough!!
    My boyfriend is currently using an extremely effective method of positive reinforcement where every time I write one page of my paper, he makes me a mixed drink and I get to take a 15 minute Smash Bros break unleash my anger on these time-wasting assignments.

The quality of my paper is rapidly deteriorating with each page, but hey at least I'm getting it done!
    I almost posted this question in the public Discord, so this is the...sixth? time that I've almost outed this early.

To those of you reposting runs: are you keeping old reply responses? And are you posting all the updates in their own separate comments?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…