Rumors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm suddenly feeling very dumb and thinking about doing a "no direct damage" run of a Pokemon game. Not a Nuzlocke, I'm not that insane, but otherwise no direct attacks ever.
    Me: *Going to lunch*

Coworker: "Hey, it's storming outside pretty hard. We're under a tornado watch and there's hail too."

Me: *Takes lunch outside under an awning*
    Make sure you know the difference between "floof" and "foof". If someone asks you to pet a "floofy dog", you go for it and pet that pupper. But if someone asks you to pet a "foofy dog" then you better run far, far away because otherwise your hand is going to catch fire or explode as soon as you touch it.

"Floof" is fluff. "FOOF" is a chemical that reacts violently with nearly everything. Know the difference!
    Phew, all classes finished for this term. Now I can focus on more fun things again!

...and yes, my "semester" is over at the end of October. Online college can be a little weird on timings, depending on where you go.
    So, genius work thing of the day. Aid conditioning is leaking in the freezer, thus making a growing frozen puddle on the floor.

Someone's solution? Put a mop bucket under it to catch the water.

So now we have a frozen puddle and a mop bucket full of ice. And said bucket is now frozen to the floor.
    Let's see... meatballs in hotdog buns topped with bacon alongside bacon macaroni and cheese with hot chocolate to drink.

If anything makes you unhealthy it's trying to use up all the leftovers before they go bad.
    Bug
    Bug
    I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT SOUNDED LIKE A LEFTOVER MEAL.

I'm currently in cilantro hell. How am I supposed to use it all, I'm just one person.
    Anyone know of a good, free and ad-free, simple text editor for Windows with a built-in spell-checker and customizable dictionary? Wordpad's no longer cutting it for me but Microsoft/Open Office have a bit too much junk for my tastes. Mac OSX's TextEdit was perfect for me when I used to have a Mac laptop. I already have Notepad++, but I find that much better for when I do HTML rather than writing.
    TrueZero2
    TrueZero2
    Depending on your needs, I suggest Google Docs. It's essentially a browser-based Word. No ads, lets you access the file from any computer you're logged in on, it's a useful fallback for me.
    Rumors
    Rumors
    Derp, forgot to reply to this. But, I prefer to have stuff saved to my disk itself rather than working with cloud-based software. But thanks for the suggestion! I wound up sticking with Open Office once someone told me I could disable a lot of the clutter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…