• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Neotornado
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Speaking of the direct, rip the meta without landorus and the tapus, we had a fun run while it lasted bois
    so update on that eevee I got a few weeks ago. She's now a leafeon (of course) weighing 59.40 kilograms and 1.47 meters tall. Pretty sure the flower crown isn't contributing much to that so imma just say that she's a biggun.
    so shoutouts to the flower crown eevee I just got in pokemon GO being 0.44 meters tall, when eevee's height cap in Lets GO is 0.42M. Now I'm just wondering if I got a physics-breaking eevee or if that flower crown is larger than I think.
    @kitten That's kinda like how I keep flopping between dicey dungeons and verdant green testing atm since the neither one has been kind to me luck-wise.
    Just finished up pokemon picross after over a year of grinding up daily missions. Not too special but pretty casual and relaxing for a "play once per day" game
    I was thinking about nuzlocking colo myself but unless I took the gamecube up to college I'd only have a week and a half to do it rip
    yo shoutouts to Iris's dragon dance haxorus having focus sash even outside of challenge mode in B2/W2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…