• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Nebbles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oops I sank myself into a new ship, oops it's from Awakening and rare as hell and I have to make my own food, AGAIN
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    YOU GET ME.... and if they did get together, their relationship is kept a secret because Frederick fears it would tarnish her reputation, if the Exalt were to romance her retainer, and he would hate to insult her honor.
    SimplyUnknown
    SimplyUnknown
    Chrom would be livid that Em feels she can't be happy with Frederick for the sake of Ylisse. Probably be the one encouraging them to go public, regardless of what people would think. Lissa would probably be the same.
    It would be a good way for canon to work if Emmeryn was rescued from Plegia instead of having to jump. She steps down as Exalt and Chrom takes over and lives happily with Frederick.
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    Chrom and Lissa absolutely knew, but out of respect, they never spoke up -- they were just glad the two of them had a moment's bliss together, and were able to find happiness.

And man I wish that'd be their ending :( Emmeryn finally gets peace and happiness, and she and Frederick marry, and it's celebrated all throughout Ylisse.
    Instead of doing anything productive today, I'm going to dissociate while listening to Lonely Rolling Star on loop.
    Reactions: Garnet
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    Twi, I listened to it for an hour straight without doing any writing......... I have deadlines......
    Twi
    Twi
    i mean its a good song
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    I'm not denying that!!!! I just!!! Need to work!
    I need to focus on writing today, as since I'm working in lots of projects now, I gotta dedicate time to them. Right?? Yeah??? My stupid flighty brain is refusing to focus like! Excuse you! You got me into this mess, pal!!!!
    There's one week left in my fic giveaway on Twitter! The winner gets a ~2k word fic from me (it doesn't have to be Three Houses focused! I write for Zelda and older FE games too!)
    WAHHHHH I GOT INTO ANOTHER ZINE Q_Q
    Reactions: Riboo
    Riboo
    Riboo
    Nice, congrats!
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    thank you!!! goodness, i went from having no projects to being in a bunch... it gives me the warm fuzzies!
    Bug
    Bug
    Congraaaaaaats!! Thats so exciting!
    With both my fics for this horror zine done, I am practically vibrating with excitement to share them!!! The second one is for Shadows of Valentia, which I haven't written for in so, so long...
    • eyes
    Reactions: pinkshellos
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    Holy shit, it's a small world after all. Hello there!
    SnakeWrangler
    SnakeWrangler
    general kenobi but yeah I just wanted to say hi it's cool as hell, I look forward to seeing your pieces in the Zine
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    They are AMAZING pieces, you should def look forward to them!
    One day, I'm going to stop burning the roof of my mouth when eating pizza.
    Bowser's Family Vacation
    Bowser's Family Vacation
    Tell me when you've figured out the secret. >_>
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    I think it's not eating them too quickly, but who knows. Pizza good.
    why was gen 5's ost so good....... god i love unova
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    I also started with gen 1, and gens 4-5 have this magic to me that no other Pokemon title has offered ever since.
    Arbitrary
    Arbitrary
    >gen 4

Eh I find gen 4 pretty by the numbers and quite bland honestly. I also like the original GSC more than HGSS. They're really solid mechanically besides the gameplay engine which puts them above a lot of other stuff though. I think I would like gen 4 a lot more if the engine was more like gen 5's (i.e, fast as shit).
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    Ah, but Sinnoh! I adore Sinnoh/HGSS with my entire soul, but we can happily agree to disagree on that. Gen 5, though, is where Pokemon peaked.
    Skarmizard
    Skarmizard
    I am blown away by how quickly you write! Teach me your secret :kowtow:
    Nebbles
    Nebbles
    this is a rare instance, my friend! i had to just finish this one up to publish, but i'm usually fairly slow. i've been planning ideas non-stop, however, and those are all bigger projects i'm excited to show you guys!
    actually Hmm Big Think, alongside my writing how interested in y'all of me having a "nebbles talks game design" thread, because i actually am very passionate about it! i have many thoughts and opinions i wanna discuss like! game design! it's cool!
    i've gotta say, taking up new experimental styles in my writing.... it's fun. namely, i never realized how fun horror is to write.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…