• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Dschubba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still alive, was sick for a long while, now Animal Crossing is turning out to be a complete and utter time vampire. Still, Page 17 will be out on Monday, as planned.
    Finally moving on to the pseudo-painting part of page 14. Much as I feel I'm growing more and more comfortable with inking? Getting to the painting stage always feels like a reward in and of itself.
    During the last year, I've really come to love doing most of my illustrations on my iPad. Still...whoever had the idea to make the special pen be just hard. Naked. Plastic. That digs into your finger until it's all messed up? Hey product designer I...just want to talk.
    csidvuL
    csidvuL
    the apple pen! With the lid that if you lose you cannot just buy a replacement of!!! I love apple!!!!!!!!!

(I’m using one at work and it feels nice but is also the bane of my life)
    Vexelbun
    Vexelbun
    I love my apple pen, but the tiny little charger piece cracked about a week after I got it (keep in mind I take care of my things), and so it's been held together by tape for the past year or so. :/
    Dschubba
    Dschubba
    I got the one you can charge with a magnetic part of the pad itself, but oh that sounds awful - sure know how flimsy lightningbolt chargers are. Apple really is the double edged sword of sleek and pretty, but fragile...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…