• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Azelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll also inform you guys of a Non-Nuzlocke comic I've been working on lately, and I might make a thread here about it, should there be a non Nuzlocke/Pokemon centric part of the forum that would allow me to.

Sorry for the double status posts. I reached my character limit in the last post, and had to make a second one to fill in the parts I couldn't add in the initial status post.
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Ah... I didn't noticed that category and ended up submitting my art thread on the Blog part. Must I contact a moderator to move it to Creative Content?
    TerryTheTeryx
    TerryTheTeryx
    I think the blog area would be the appropriate place for an art thread anyways, since as far as I know Creative Content is more for stories, so you're probably fine.
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Ah, good to know.
    I'm back. Sorry if I've been inactive... I'll hopefully try to be more active here than before.

In fact, I've recently created and followed a weekly schedule where I would submit one of my drawings each Tuesday. I'll create an art thread where I'll share these works I did.
    Yeah, Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker was awful. You know what else is awful?

Happy Lifeday, everyone!
    It's soon gonna be Christmas. Let's celebrate with an SFM retelling of A Christmas Carol.

So, I've started playing Pokemon Shield, since I wanted to give these games a chance. So far, it's not the worst game, but it's not that good, although I have yet to beat the first gym (but my GMax Eevee is already over Level 30 because of these broken Exp Candies. O.O). Once I beat the game (and maybe after I catch all Gen 8 Pokemon), I'll probably post my full thoughts of the game on this forum.
    Hallow
    Hallow
    i think i played through the entire game without using any exp candies and still was way overleveled, although i was catching literally everything T-T
    One thing I will say about my Nuzlocke comic is that it will be very story-heavy, while still based on my playthrough of my Nuzlocke run. So don't expect my comic to just tell the Nuzlocke part of my story. I'm pretty sure 70% of it will be story-focused.
    Also, I know I'm gonna disappoint some of you guys, but I'm skipping Sword and Shield. It just doesn't look like a good game to me, what with the reused models, cut Pokemon and moves, barren wild area, and overall feeling like a step backwards for the franchise. I'm sure you disagree with my point of view, but that's just how I feel. I'm not stopping you from enjoying the game, though.
    Currently planning out my Platinum nuzlocke. Hopefully I can have this done instead of scrapping it like my earlier runs.
    I'm gonna have my gaming desktop set up today in the afternoon. I can't wait to give my new baby a spin and mod Skyrim with ENB and high-quality textures!
    Out of the two old Nuzlocke projects, I'm thinking of redoing Guardians of the Lake first, and make it a Platinum run instead of a Diamond run. Plus, making it a comic instead of a fanfiction would be a lot more appealing. I've gotten a few experience with comics thanks to other projects like FEAR SAGA and Brotherhood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…