Aureum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Boys’ Public Bathrooms in High School are awful. Everything smells like a dumpster, it’s so loud and nobody wipes the seat after their done! Seriously, not everybody pees standing up! And nobody wants to sit on other peoples urine! I shouldn’t be that angry, but not cleaning up after yourself is so infuriating.
    So yeah, has a day ever just went wrong? I mean, like everything just can’t get worse and it does? The kind of day where you have potentially sink to your lowest low in a way you never thought possible? Well here I am to tell you that others suffer like you so do yourself a favour and reach out to the people you can trust. You don’t have to suffer alone, and hey! I’m always rooting for you, even if we have never met.
    Don’t worry folks, my status posts aren’t dead yet!

Question tho, why is Cheesecake with Blueberries ice cream unironically one of the best ice cream flavours I had ever had? Seriously, if you can go out and try some! If you don’t, I will find you and I will politely ask you why because I’m Canadian.
    So yeah, I have decided to find out who Joe is. Turns out Joe’s Momma was the key. She was an nice old lady, give me some cookies, we had a chat. Apparently her son decided to move away for an internship and barely visited her since, which is honestly quite rude. Regardless of my opinion I tracked him down. Turns out he works for “Inn Diana”...
    Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is an insult to both Lemonade and Ginger Ale and I honestly hope the creators stub their toes on multiple table legs and their coffee is forever too hot to drink comfortably but too cold to let it cool.
    Well, to nobody’s surprise teenagers are dicks...
    I was in Phys Ed 10 and due to being a human furnace I sweat a lot and apparently I smell? Seriously this one guy showed me some deodorant and ask me if I know what it is. He’s quite... chubby so in a moment of weakness I was about to ask him if he knows what exercise is but instead I just talked to him about how my body works. Wonder if I should of just snapped...
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    Sorry to hear that happened. People can be so meeeaaaaaan. >A<
    Tailsimp
    Tailsimp
    I'm sorry that happened at all, but props to you for the level head. Idk if most could keep their cool with that. Can't say he didn't earn it if he does it again and you tear into him.
    Aureum
    Aureum
    So yeah, gonna to talk to my Phys Ed teach about it Monday. In the meanwhile I’m gonna try being hygienic as possible just to prove he’s full of shit.
    So, is it me or do Rainbows must taste like artificial fruit flavouring if Skittles allow you to taste the rainbow? I mean, you would assume you couldn’t since it’s made of light. Does that mean light tastes like Skittles in general? Does the light shining from my lightbulb taste like Skittles?

All I know is, I could go for some Skittles.
    Alright, so I’m an introvert who is quite awkward and is hesitant to put himself out there.

If that’s so, when I do put myself out there I always feel so powerful. I don’t know why, but when I do make myself known I feel... free you know?
    Well, today I got a 2 Can Dine for 12.99 (13 bucks more accurately since it’s Canada and we have annihilated the penny years ago) from Dairy Queen with my younger brother. It was 2 things of 4pc chicken strips (with sweet and sour Sauce) with fries and med drinks. The chicken’s breading was very crunchy and needed more seasoning and the fries tasted a bit off. Besides that I was pretty content.
    Guess who ate an entire thing of Carrot Cake Oreos yesterday!

Honestly they were surprising adequate. I thought I would ever hate it or love it, but I just feel alright. I mean I would eat them if you gave me one (or a whole box apparently). So yeah, 5/10 would recommend if there’s no other Oreo flavours.
    You know, I’ve been doing some thinking recently...
    How do people do it?
    How do others find the willpower, dedication, and strength I lack? How can they do tasks they want to do without forgetting or just not doing it?
    How can somebody actually find love, while I’m still struggling to keep up in conversations with friends.

I honestly don’t know, and yet I still hope I can one day find that answer.
    • Cry
    Reactions: Bug and Rubombee
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    Okay freaking nuzlocke character limits so I'm just gonna pastebin my reply. But I hope it helps and maybe you feel better soon <3
    Aureum
    Aureum
    Thanks, I honestly mean this with all my heart when I want to say thanks for taking your time to actually respond to a stupid status from some random teenager. I understand, it makes sense. If I learned anything in the past couple months, maybe I’m not that hopeless.

So yeah, really needed to hear that apparently. Thanks!
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    Im happy I could help! :D Sometimes we all just need a little comfort!
    Who needs writing when you can ignore it in favour of looking at the Forums while sitting next to your cat?

(Send help, I’m not even halfway done Part. 3 of my Nuzlocke.)
    So yeah, I have discovered what a second-person game is. My mind is blown and I have achieved enlightenment.
    Edit: I learned how to spell.
    Reactions: Rubombee
    Aureum
    Aureum
    Long story short, it’s similar to a third person game but instead of the perspective using a god camera, you see yourself (the player) in the perspective of somebody else. Basically it would be like seeing yourself in a fight through the lens of your opponent.
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    MouseWithADinosaurTail
    Ooh, interesting
    Rubombee
    Rubombee
    👀 nick robinson?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…