• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
antingaround
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday!

Seize the day, just like Durant is seizing Scraggy!

Fun Fact: Did you know that searching for "Durant" on Google shows you a basketball player with that surname? You need to specify that you're looking for the Pokemon. ._.
    Reactions: antingaround
    antingaround
    antingaround
    thank you bowser! 💖✨ i feel fortunate to share my mascot with Kevin Durant, though it does get annoying when im trying to find reference images-
    i hate ice cream flavors that are just: sugar. store brought ice cream is like Russian roulette where some brands are rich and creamy and full of flavor and some are just cold syrupy sugar 👏 in other news, today I learned the move wish uses the pokemon that used wish's hp stat, not the mon it's passed to. so like... wish chansey would be significantly more epic than like, wish shedinja.
    why do i only get the inescapable urge to draw something when i log off of my computer for the night, this is so cursed. uh, fun pokemon fact of the day: serperior's inspiration was Lady Oscar from the manga rose of versailles... so she's basically royalty! what a queen, they really represented royalty's 1 dimensional lifestyle with serperior's level learnset.
    • Haha
    Reactions: io_

god i wish zen mode gdarm was an actual pokemon that was maybe actually usable look at those massive stats 😔
    Reactions: TerryTheTeryx
    TerryTheTeryx
    TerryTheTeryx
    Oh man, those are like,,, Bidoof tier stats, they're so good. The true god of the Pokémon, look at that list. What majesty.
    Uberle
    Uberle
    A flaming snowman is a glass cannon
    Sounds about right

imagine giving a starf berry to a ripen appletun. and then just like, spamming recycle + teatime or something. no seriously, it would be really funny.
    alternatively, you could use an actual offensive flapple set (salac or liechi) but at that point you may as well just use decorate... :(
    okay, okay.... why are there so many weirdly specific new signature moves? like. okay, name one person that's heard of "Magic Powder"?? can't believe they got rid of fun stuff like snatch to give SIRFETCHD, of all things, a signature fighting type giga impact.
    antingaround
    antingaround
    @Nate yeah, good catch! hopefully in the next games they give the signature moves to more pokemon- i would just love to see... uh... galarian stunfisk's "Snap Trap" on a stall pokemon. Come on! I need 100% accuracy whirlpool!
    but... stuff like grav apple, drum beating, and aura wheel i just can't see on other pokemon :/ i mean.... pyro ball? why does that even exist! It's broken!
    antingaround
    antingaround
    @io_ hattarene literally can't even use magic powder! it's so slow, and psychic isn't even a bad type to be changed into!!!! you can't get the funny soak strats because of hattarene's nonexistent speed! GIVE ME MY RETURN AND BARRIER BACK DAMMNIT
    CompleteWingback
    CompleteWingback
    yikes, I'm glad I called it quits in Alola
    yo but like, i'm actually hyped about byleth dlc. plus, fe3h 4th wave got more announcements, including: more story! (crimson flower is still, sadly, too short.)
    So apparently there's a move called Gear Up? And it's basically like magnetic flux but... for attack stats. Why do we have moves like gear up but not like... a strong physical electric move that isn't Wild Charge????
    top 10 worst [double battle] pokemon moves 2: back to school edition

I mean. crafty shield. quick guard. wide guard.
    most of all. mat block. it's so useless.

also, has anyone ever used quash as a legitimate strategy in a double battle?

what kind of sadists start school at 7:20 on a Wednesday 😪
    Reactions: lineonthepaper
    Dumboldore
    Dumboldore
    to be fair wide guard is a fairly common and pretty good doubles move and actually blocks moves that are normally spread in singles too

the others can git tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…