• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Fan Challenge Runs

All of your nuzlocke runs and run-related goodies are inside here! There are thousands of enthralling nuzlocke runs in here, ripe and ready for reading, and you're more than welcome to post your own and join in!

Completed Runs

Threads
Threads

Incomplete Runs

Threads
Threads
10 11 12
Come join me as I suffer my way through Unova! Typically updated weekly! (Epilogue Part 1: Lost in Translation - 10/13/21)
2 3
A Pokémon Prism Nuzlocke by me. May contain swearing and mild violence.
Isekais are supposed to be fun. You fall into another world, become a badass, maybe build a harem... No one ever said it would be this hard.
polished crystal screenshot run where i talk about the amazing world of gumball
2 3
War. Most of the time it's against another place, but sometimes the act of war happens against each-other. And as the Queen grows more and more ruthless, a group of ragtag Pokemon decide to put an end to her reign.
We are the Moontouched, given life by that most beautiful, gentle light, and watched over by the spirits of the countless stars - August 18 - Chapter 5: So Close
A written log of my blind run of Pokemon Sweet version, screenshots included! Join me as I try to blindly fumble my way through the game and defeat the champion of Sweet Land, whilst almost certainly making several stupid and fatal mistakes along the way!
I am doing a Pokemon Crystal Randomizer Nuzlocke. Not much else to say here
Because blind nuzlockes of hacks are ALWAYS great ideas. [03. Ignition - 06/24/21]
Because in this house it's always Silly Boy Saturday - Update 1: 4/20
3 4 5
"The drama is petty but the love is real" - Tori | Latest update: Aug 1st
Part 6: Firepower - vs. Maxie 1 - an Emerald Balanced Edition nuzlocke
2 3
An alternative take on a Nuzlocke in which I explore different hack games in terms of enjoyment, difficulty & creativity
2 3
It's officially Christmas as the ragtag team of young blood and veterans work together to take on the Elite Four. How far will they get? Will they challenge Kennedy? Will they survive?
2 3
After a long hiatus, Vaporwave-Man decides to go back to doing nuzlockes. Will he succeed? I don't know. They don't pay me enough to tell me.
Newbie tries Nuzlocke, updates whenever we get around to it. Moderate foul language and occasional naughty humor.